hurt

This one was requested by TheBNHAShipper
AU: Fantasy
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS WILL CONTAIN PHYSICAL ABUSE, MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE/RAPE, AND MATURE CONTENT(THREESOME). YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
______________________________________________________

Midoriya's POV

I sat down by the poorly lit fire place, trying to keep myself warm.
Sir Endeavor came back home, drunk again.
This made me wonder, how long has it been since he was sober?
Sighing, I went to go welcome the knight back," welcome back, Sir. Any request you'd like me to fulfill? "
He said nothing nor looked me in the eye, yet walked forward.
I held my breath, " the... The food is freshly made and laid out on the dining  table for the family."
More tense silence, his aura sending shivers down my spine.
"Shall I call the family over to begin the feast?"
"..."
"I'll go alert them r-right away-!"
"Can you shut up for once?!" his hand swung towards me, causing me to fall from fear.
"S-sir!"
Endeavor kicked my side, "shut the hell up!"
Tears wellup, my breathing became wavering.
Holding onto my side, I silently cried as another punch was laid on my chest.
He continued to beat me until he was satisfied,  leaving all kinds of nasty marks one my skin.
This time was worth from the other, I was bleeding. Much more than I had did before.
He left my somewhat lifeless body on the floor as his heavy footsteps lead him to another.
The sound of breathing glass.
A piercing scream, it came from his wife.
Everything went silent.
One of Sir Endeavors heirs walked up to me.
I expected to be killed at the moment, yet his eyes showed sympathy.
"Um, are you alright?"
That's right, Shout Todoroki, inherited both traits of his parents.
His mother was a fairy and his father was one of the brave Knights that protected this kingdom.
He held out his hand, offering help.
I shamefully accept.
"You shouldn't worry... About me. I'm here to serve you family.." my body ached in pain, yet I ignored it.
"Here, come to me room, let me nurse you to health. And my father will be busy for the next hour, helping a traveler that claims to be the next heir on the dragon throne. Or a dragon rider, to simply say." the multi colored haired teen said and I nodded in acceptance. He slowly began to pick me up, bridal style, slightly rushing me to the room.

Katsuki's POV

I snarled while knocking on the door quite roughly.
  Booming footsteps marched towards the door, swinging it open.
A nasty glare stared back into mine.
"Are you the suppose Dragon rider in need of training?"
I nod slightly.
He shuts his eyes, making way for me to pass by.
I rushed in, feeling the nice, warm air inside the hall.
"Neat," was all I can say.
The man slammed the door shut, sighing in disappointment.
"You'd be running errands for me that will slowly help you with your physical and mental health. You will also get little break time, so use your time wisely." he continued to explain further, yet I was not paying attention.
Simply, I nodded back with a blank facial expression.
"Place your items in Shout's room, that is were you will stay"
Nodding, I marched towards the closed door.
"Hey, shit head, Mr. Bulky told me to stay... With you." my voice trailed off after I opened my eyes.
Deku.
He was..
Beaten.
Hurt.
Yet he still had that dumb smile on his face,"K-kacchan! Welcome, I have been setting things for your visit! Sorry I want able to greet you... I got into a bit of trouble...."
"Trouble?"
"Eheh..eah."
"The hell you here, anyways?"
"I needed extra money for my family.."

Todoroki's POV

Bakugou is here, damnit. I slowly was engulfed by my thoughts as the two talked.
"We cannot stay here any longer," I blurted, " my father has currently been abusing Midoriya, here. Father should be leaving tomorrow morning, we should run after he has left."
"Bu...but your mother."
Bakugou seemed to be holding his anger back,"beating... Deku? Oh that bastard is so gonna get it- ha?! Why are you two looking at me like that?"
"You do realize your plan is completely idiotic?"
"Oh shut the hell up!
Midoriya stayed quiet, shut his eyes while rubbing his bandaged arms.
"Your father will leave tonight to pick up a maiden(a hint about Todoroki's mother's current position. May we pray)... And come back after a short while. That'll be the best time to run. He's picked up three over the last two weeks, the days when your mother had to meet with the fairys."
"Prostitutes?" Bakugou interrupted.
"No... He had rushed in females, too young to have experience with sexual acts... Sometimes it'll be the same gender as Sir, himself. I'd hear screaming, yet I was always to afraid to check what exactly sir was doing. All I know is that he is a true criminal..."
I nod slowly in agreement, "correct, my father has lately abusing my mother, yet not bad as he does to Midoriya here. Pushing that subject to the side, we should get ready for the night to come."

3rd person POV

The three teens decided which road to take. They packed the essentials,  food water, changes of clothes, and etc. Bakugou and Todoroki's took turns, carrying Midoriya, due to his injuries. Of course, the group fought over the stupidest things as the night continued. The breeze lightly hit against Izuku's face as Bakugou (who is currently carrying him) slowed his pace.
"It's getting late and I believe we are far enough from the house to be able to rest."
Todoroki's nods in agreement, placing the large bag of necessary things and began to set up the sleeping bags. Bakugou sat by a tree as Midoriya stared at the flowing river.

MIDORIYA's POV

"Kacchan..?"
"What?"
"Just a question... How will you continue you legacy if you're here with us, running away and everything?"
He began to laugh, "Shittynerd, my life isn't yours to be worrying about. I found out something better."
"Better?" this additude of kacchan is quite strange, I only remember this side when we where alone at the age of 12. When I lost my chance of an education. Kacchan was the only one who made me feel good.. I remember it clearly.. He was so..tight.
These thoughts raced in my head, unaware of Bakugou talking to me. I thought further of that one certain memory, feeling my pants tighten.
Crap.
I placed my hands over my pants with a deep blush of embarrassment.
"Ill go get some fire wood. Bakugou,  dig up a hole for the fire."
Bakugou nodded, kneeling down and began to dig with his bare hands.
I couldn't take it any more, his pants where tight... Showing his perfectly sculpted ass.
"Kacchan...? Im forgive me.."
______________________________________________________

WARNING, SMUT AHEAD
______________________________________________________

I slowly thrust my length inside of him, placing two fingers in his mouth to muffle his moans. "E.. Ku!"
My pace slowly picked up, and shifted into a better position.  I held both of his arms while having his back turned towards me.
"K..kacchan~ ah... AH! You're so tight ~"

The sound of stick hitting the floor,"Mi-Midoriya!"
"Todoroki!" I looked up quickly. He walked closer, kneeling towards me and the tired Kacchan. His hand glided against kacchan's back, setting me down on a sitting position while not taking kacchan off of me. Todoroki began to play with him too.

Katsuki's POV

I let out small pants, watching that half and half bastard licking my manhood. His hand free hand slid in my mouth, taking it out after a few seconds. He placed that hand behind his back, moaning softly as he did me. Finally, movements started from underneath me. The movements were slowly, at first. Yet they sped up, and my moans grew louder. Shutting my eye, I felt half and half bastard pull away.
"Midoriya.. Slow down for a second."
Their movements stopped for a full five seconds before I was suddenly on all fours. I was about to open my eyes, but something tight began to cover my Dick. Legs wrapped around my waist as Deku sped up to his former pace. Todoroki began to hug me tightly, clawing at my back. One side warm. One side cold. Moans escaped from Todoroki's and my mouths.
"To-todoroki....! De...kU!"
I slowly began to reach my climax.
"KaccHAN!"
Deku released his seed into me, while Todoroki climaxed all over his own chest.
And I...
Came like a woman.
______________________________________________________
Hope you all enjoyed! This one actually too awhile to write. Oh, and sorry for it being rushed! Thank you all!
Edit: this was the longest story I have written in my life time. I finally beat a personal record!  Yay.