Poison Cupcakes 2

It has been two weeks since Uraraka's death. The doctor and detective thought she had a disease that did the work. Those idiots. Well, with that aside, I still have another victim..

"Kiri, I need some help with my homework, can you help? The math is a lot of trouble, too hard for me to understand." I rubbed the nape of my neck, nervously laughing. " Sure, I can help you now! " Kirishima replied excited, giving out one of his toothy smiles.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

"So, what do you need help with?" The red head asked, placing his things down on the couch. "I dont get this, the equation is a bit complex." I lied, pointing a random problem. " That's easy,Midoriya! I wonder how that can be difficult for a guy like you! " he laughed. "Yeah..." I got up, walking towards the kitchen, looking at the left over batter from the time before. A grin crept too my face as my eyes landed on the caster beans.

"Hey, Kiri, want some cupcakes?"

" heck yeah, Midoriya! " he cheered. "Alright, just give me some time too make them," the red head nodded. I grabbed the caster beans and began to grind them, throwing some batter in the bowl too mix. Throwing the poison in, I added the other ingredients.

Time skip...AGAIN.

Kirishima got up, heading towards the cupcakes, taking a wrapper and opening it. He sniffed it. Crap. "I knew it."

Kirishima gave me a cold stare, "why?" I cocked my head in response, acting innocent, "huh..?"

" Don't play dumb with me, I'm not an idiot. I know you did it. But, why? "

Another grin crawled on my face,

"When youre love is ripped away from you, you eventually lose you mind."  His cold stare turned into eyed widening fear, taking a step back, "wh..what..?" I grabbed the nearest kitchen knife, stabbing the counter. He eyed the knife.

Kiri ran too the door, but I used One for All to zoom past and make it before him. I held up the the knife, yet he stop just as it touched his throat. He activated his quirk.

"Kacchan is mine, you're trying to steal him, are you not?" I laughed as he stayed silent,grabbing onto my hand that was holding the knife. I pulled it back, full cowling a punch on his chest, he only stumbled back. He threw a punch, yet I dodged and grabbed at his throat, dragging him down as I followed on top.

"Mine, mine, and only mine!~" I sang, repeatedly punching Kiri. He stopped one of my punches, "you can rot in hell with the rest of the crazies."

I ignored his comment, rising my arm which held the knife.

"If Kacchan like you... Then your head will be the perfect gift." I laughed, rushing the knife towards his throat.

A/N: I AM ALIIIIVE, sorry for not posting long.. Legit I habe no excuse. I hope you enjoy, but I think the ending is shitty, I'm not satisfied... Oof. Wait..

800 FUCKING VIEWS? THE HELL!!! SHOULD I MAKE A SPECIAL? YEAH, I SHOULD. HHHHHHHHH ALRIGHTY THEN, Y'ALL CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS AND I CAN CREATE LITTLE CRAPY, SOME HOW HILARIOUS STORIES FOR Y'ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!