The "white" season

Midoriya twirled in a small circle, falling on the ground.

"Dumbass..". "Awe, kacchan, you know you love me. Ehehe". "Shut up, shitty nerd. No one fucking asked.".

The greenette got back up, bouncing in joy,"it's almost Christmas!"

"It's thanksgiving hasn't even pass, how dumb can you-"

Izuku casually interrupting Katsuki, "what should I get everyone? What should I get you? Uwah! Cannot wait to decorate the house! I'll get the preparations-" Bakugou closed his eyes, grabbing onto midoriya's waist as he pulled him closer; foreheads touching. "K-kacchan..?" he dipped him and slowly opened his eyes. "Finally, you stopped fucking talking," Katsuki said bluntly right before dropping Izuku from his current position."ow, kacchan... You meanie..."

"Oh, you know you fucking love me."

"Shaddap..." color filled his freckled cheeks.
______________________________________________________

Midoriya reached up a shelf, aiming for an All Might figurine that was dressed in a Santa suit, "oh." his eyes seem to sparkle at his little "discovery". Katsuki watched from a distance, buying red ribbon. This year, he decided to celebrate Christmas early this year. Well, he was convinced by Izuku's puppy eyes, he always fall for that shit. He let out a small sigh with a smile, eyeing green wrapping paper. The tall male gave it a glare as he picked it up.

"I suddenly grew attached to this wrapping paper."

His phone vibrated; it was a call from Izuku. "Hello?"

"Kacchan! Turn around!"

"What?"

"Just turn around!"

Katsuki did as asked,  sighing in disapointment, "are you fucking kidding me? How the fuck did you manage to buy a fucking Santa clause outfit, IN THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER?"

"Some questions don't need to be answered." deku wobbled closer is the over sized suit.

"I expected you to come towards me wearing only ribbon." he joked around.

"Pervert..." the greenette pulled the hat large Santa down, hiding his face.

The ash blond hugged him with a smirk, "oh shut the fuck up, you love it when I am a pervert."

"Be...be quiet... You idiot..."

"Heh, love you too. Anyways, it is getting late, we should go."

"But-but why? The mall closes late today on Friday."

"Yes, but I don't wanna waste money nor see another face of a living being that is not you. Let us go, nerd."

"Hmph..what..whatever.." a small smile curled on his lips.

The two walked back towards the front, Watching snowflakes fall gently from afar.

"Snow. Are you fucking kidding me? In early November? Is this sum cheesy ass holiday movie?"

"Oh, shush, Kacchan. You enjoy it."

"The only two things I enjoy are your ass and food, and only thanksgiving can bless me with both. Amen."

"Oh...she..shut up.." blush appeared on his face.

"Can't wait to eat you once I go home"

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

A/n:Meh, another chapter yay. Thank you all for waiting. I am slowly getting the courage to write again. Yus. Anywho, short chapter to all ya cheese sticks. I am still taking requestsssss.