this

The graveyard was quiet, gloomy, dark. But, Kacchan did something to me here. I remembered every movement. Every touch. My butt is still kinda sore from last night, but I still remember all the positions he put himself for me. We switched off every few seconds, rolling along the ground, shamefully in all positions.
'Just don't think about it. Walk along the path.'
I froze, looking down at a grave.
"Sorry for your disturbance."
_____________________________

The walk along the grave yard was long, having me turn around every few seconds, thinking someone is behind me. This place always gives me the creeps. I'm sick of it. My thoughts trailed on, rambling and venting in my head, till a certain tombstone came to view.

"Inko Midoriya"

Tears of guilt rolled down my face, but I quickly wiped them. I k we she wouldn't want me to cry. I knew that was the last thing she wanted me to do, so I muffled my cries.

"I'm sorry, mom."

"Midoriya."

"I-iida!"

"We've been wondering where you have been, so I decided to come and look for you..." he glanced at the grave behind me,"I see, you're busy... I'll come back later..."

"No! Iida, I-I'll go right now!" I stood, quickly wiping the tears that streamed down my face. We walked down the road, having little talks on the way.

We made it to the mansion- wait, m-mansion?!

"Yup, we rented it for tonight!" uraraka popped out of nowhere.

Did I say that outloud...?

"Yup, ribbit"

"As-asui?!"

where the heck is everyone coming from?!

"Bakugou and the others are inside; ribbit."

Once kacchan's name left her mouth, colors filled my cheeks. I began to phase out, floating around with a squeal. Everyone just stared and laughed.

"Oi."

Silence

"Let's get back inside, the shit is boring when no-one is fucking there," kacchan glared into my eyes while everyone walked past.

"Deku..."

"Ye-yes, Kacchan..?"

His tail began to wag," meet me at the gravesite after the party."

Why must our relationship be like this?

I never wanted it to be like this.

AAAAHHHHHHHH

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL SHE SAID

A PROMISE SHE SAID

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

SHITTY ASS CHAPTER BUT HERE YA GO