Poison Cupcakes

OOOHHH YANDERE DEKU? NOICE! possibility of BLOOD and gore....very high. Btw in the beginning, they are all different people...{duh}

"When youre love is ripped away from you, you eventually lose you mind."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" Mine mine and only mine!~"

|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|

" You can rot in hell with the rest of the crazies! "

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS."

<×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×><×>

D
O
N
T

G
E
T

I
N

T
H
E

W
A
Y

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

It was a new day of school. A fresh day filled with life. But some are mistakes. Some are not ment to be on this planet. They are just obstacles. Things that get in they way. Midoriya learned how to take care of such mistakes. Not in the pure way.

_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_

I skipped towards U.A., bright smile on my face, walking behind my love. I was to shy to say anything, so I just watched. His perfectly sculpted body. His piercing ruby eyes. His smile. His everything, belongs to me. I admired him for another few seconds, taking as much pictures I can before Uraraka and Lida interrupted them.

"Deku!" The brunette waved towards me, with a huge smile. "Hu-huh?!" I said in surprise from the sudden call. Kacchan stopped for a second, turning back towards us, but scoffed and turned back to the direction of U.A.. Uraraka started to mess with her hands, a blush crept on her face. Anyone knows what THAT means. I can't have her steal kacchan! But how? I can't do anything except keep secrets. Hhhhhhn this is gonna be hard...

"H-how was your night?" She said, trying to hide the blush. I pretend to care, " Uraraka san! Are you blushing?! You have a crush on Kacchan, now don't you? " I said with an excited tone. "U-um no...". "Oh c'mon, you do!". "Well..there is no point of hiding it. I have a crush on him, Deku! He is just a tsundere, but last night he took me on a date! It was so romantic! He can be a big softy!" She rambled on. The more she talked, the more my smile faded. "That's... Sweet.." My voice started to fade, but Kirishima caught my attention when he walked towards Kacchan. Why MY kacchan? Does he always gets to get the attention? He only needs MY attention. I couldn't think anymore, I started to plan things in my head, placing them in my jour later.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__--___---_-_-_-_________

Cupcakes! I love cupcakes~ The perfect plan has been placed! Uraraka is coming over today, can't wait...

The unlucky brunette walked home with me, nervous. (We are.talking about Kacchan, after all)
"I like him a lot..." She confessed. My blood boiled, holding caster beans in my right hand.I did some research, saying they contain a poison that is very dangerous. Nobody has found a cure for it, yet. Best way to kill her, no? We went inside as I preheated the oven, watching Ura place her stuff down and gather the baking ingredients. She glanced at me, smiling, pretending I didnt see. "I call this cup cake!" She pointed at an empty muffin tray, I nodded, calling out the one across from it. As We continue to bake, fake laughter filled the air. "Done!" She said overly enthusiastic.

I lifted the muffin try, placing it in the scorching oven. I stood and looked back towards her, setting a timer. She went towards the living area, leaving me alone in the kitchen. Perfect. I took out the caster beans, grinding them against the cheese shredder, creating dust. I grabbed the pile, opening the oven and paced them in her cupcake. An evil smirk crept to my face as I stirred it up.

•'•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

They're ready, I handed hers over, pink frosting covering the top. She took a bite as I did too. "I feel a bit woozy, Deku..."  Seconds after, she left. Three days.

Day 1

S

imple vomiting and headaches from the brunette.

Day 2

Coughing, vomiting, sent to the hospital. Heart beating slowly.

Day 3

Flat line. No more beeping from the machine. She is dead. Finally. Rival one down. How about we go after two?

____________________________
Hey guys, it's your local procrastinator.
Sorry for not posting, I'm just.. Ya know... Procrastinating. Part 2?? Anyone??
____________________________