Memory

Here's one I wrote not that long ago (first week of school) Warning: It's so fluffy -w-

................................................

Cherry blossoms swayed on it's branches as the pink petals danced in the wind. The breeze flowed through Kacchan's ash blond hair. His ruby eyes seemed to be glowing along with the light blue sky.I

The scene was jut perfect, beauty written all over it. I tried my best too look away, but I failed.

Kacchan messed with his hair, looking annoyed, "The hell you want, loser? Better make this quick," he spoke, his voice sounding like milk and honey too me.

His beautiful scarlet eyes glared into mine, leaving me speechless. It seemed he got tired of waiting, "Damn, Deku, wasting my fucking time," Kacchan yawned in annoyance, turning away. He made a step towards the gates of the school, yet stopped, by me gripping tightly on his wrist.

"Don't -don't go, Kacchan! I-I... I LIKE YOU!" I stuttered, leaving Kacchan starstruck.

That was one years ago. He hasn't said anything since, well, about the subject. The memory replayed in my mind as we both walked towards the gate of U.A., well I was following behind. I admired him from behind, my curiosity taking the best of me.

I clenched my fist while holding my breath, lungs burning as I did so. I stop my movements, yelling at the top of my lungs, "Kacchan!"

I shut my eyes tight, not knowing what I was doing, "give me your answer!"

" What? " he said in anger and confusion. "Your answer... I confessed too you last year of junior high." I look off too the side as tears well up and my face grew into a crimson color from embarrassment.
Silence filled the air, his eyes widen slightly, possibly remembering the moment. "My...my answer..?" His cheeks were dusted in a pink, showing me an expression I've never seen before.

His eyes slowly went back into a glare, backing away slightly. I activated my given quirk, One For All, to stop him from doing so, "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FULL YEAR! DON'T MAKE ME WAIT ANY LONGER! PLEASE!" Tears streamed down my face, my grip loosening from his wrist. "Deku.." He spoke, stopping my crying. Kacchan pulled my body closer too his, "fuck yeah," our lips locked.

A/N: Hey guys! I know, short chapter. :p Bleh. Erm, still... Thanks for the views... I legit don't know wtf is wrong with y'all. My writing is TERRIBLE. Anywho, thank you all, my little, innocent cheese stick.