Device

Two chapters in one day? WELP, nothing too say here, folks. Just a random ass chapter I cooked up.
                      O()0()0()0()0()0()0()0()0()0
"Hey, Kacchan, look! I have this.. Thingy.." Midoriya shook a device near Katsuki's face. The two have been lovers for the past years( since first year at U.A.), and were a month away from getting married. The ash blond looked annoyed at his lover, "the hell is that(?), and stop shoving it up too my face!

" S-sorry, Kacchan! I just wanted too show you this thing I found at work, while writing my report! Uraraka brought it in, saying it was one of her child's inventions! It looks so cool! I wanna meet her and ask about this device. What does it do? Can I be the test su--"

"Deku. I love you. But, shut the fuck up." Katsuki interrupted .

"Thats fair." Izuku gave out a little giggle, rubbing the nape of his neck as color filled his cheeks with embarrassment.

He placed the device down, examining it from above. The greenette patted the thing, turning it on by accident. It glowed, giving off an fiery aroma, and sticking onto his hand. Deku confusingly shook his hand too get it off, "the heck?" It began too vibrate.

A bright light was all Bakugou can see.

Everything has cleared up.

Midoriya was nowhere too be seen.

"Deku..?" Katsuki asked in nervousness, hoping his fiancee was not dead. "Kacchan..?" The voice came from behind. The scarlet eye boy turned too see Midoriya as his high school self.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, DEKU?"

" I DON'T KNOW! I JUST RANDOMLY APPEARED HERE! WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHERE'S IIDA AND URARAKA?! "

"STOP SCREAMING, DAMNIT!"

" YOU STARTED IT! "

Their screams slowly died down. When the two finally settled down, Katsuki explained what he had saw, leaving Deku too understand it, proving his theory of time travel correct.

"So I was in this house before I disappeared, correct?"

" In-fucking-deed. "

"Who's house it this, I'm surprised too be alive while standing alone next to you."

'oh, this is the Izuku from before I confessed, huh? I guess I gotta bring it too him lightly, since he might not believe me.' The older male thought. 'We're gonna get married. "

Silence.

"We are dating at the moment."

" HAVE I WENT CRAZY?! "

"Yes."

-Fin-

A/n: just a smol random chapter. Nothing more.
-w-

Edit: I had forgotten to change the title--- XD But I fixed it.