Meeting The Partner

You were in your last class. The clock slowly ticked its way as you anticipated the teachers holy words. 

"Class dismissed" the teacher spoke out in a low voice

As soon as those words left the teachers mouth, your feet started to speed walk out of that room. Excitement, nervousness and curiosity filled your body as you thought about your possible partner for the mission. 

"Oh my god, what if it's Agent Ally" you thought excitedly

You and Agent Ally had gone on several missions together and the mission would always end very well. Ally was an amazing agent and she was nearly as good as you. Well of course no agent could take your place in the 'throne' because ever since birth you were trained to be the best possible agent out there.

 You happily skipped down the hallway without even minding your surroundings. This was a big mistake. You suddenly hit something and you halted your skipping. This thing you had just collided into wasn't just someTHING but more like someONE.  The said person slowly turned on his heels and soon enough you were face to face with a face that you wanted to ignore for your entire life. Jeon Jungkook. Jerk face. Chapped lips. Bully. Do any of these names ring a bell? Cause those names belong to the person that was now standing in front of you.  His face portrayed his emotions. Anger. 

"W H A T !" Jungkook said with an annoyed look 

You took a deep breath before speaking 

"A-ah um I-I a-am sorry" you said with the best 'scared' tone you could muster. 

"Oh Nerdy, it's you" Jungkook said while walking closer to you 

You stood there not knowing what to do.  Jungkook walked closer to you and slightly pushed you. You didn't budge at first but then you realised who you were, or at least who you were supposed to be. You slowly 'stumbled' back and hung your head down low. 

"WEAK" Jungkook screamed with a laugh 

Anger swarmed through you once again. In this moment you were literally willing to pay a million dollars just so you could beat his ass up. 

Jungkook grabbed your wrist but surprisingly it wasn't forceful. 

"Wow and he called me weak"  you think to yourself 

He slightly twisted your wrist and then pushed you. It didn't hurt at all and this fact made you confused. 

"Maybe that pain endurance training really payed off" you thought 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes before pushing you slightly harder. 

The push was somewhat gentle but of course you couldn't act like that was the case. You took a deep breath before 'falling' from the 'impact' of the push. Jungkook's eyes held a speck of surprise in them. Then his cunning laughter filled the air. 

"Honestly, maybe I should just leave you alone because I might accidentally end up killing you; seeing how weak you are" Jungkook said with an amused tone

You nod your head before quickly picking up your files and getting up. You try to walk past the boy but he stops you by grabbing onto your wrist once again. 

"Please let me go" you say in the most innocent voice you could portray. 

"Ok Nerdy, I'll let you off this time because I have more important places to be, unlike you, who is probably going to the library to study" Jungkook spat out in a mocking tone.  

You nodded at his statement before finally slipping yourself away from him. 

"WEAKLING" he shouted before also walking away.