Narrow Eyes

(note: you might want to read till the very end of this chapter)

Staring at your make-up covered face in the mirror made you realise how good Hanna unnie is at doing her job. You looked so different. Your hair was now shoulder-length and you face resembled that of an innocent child. You had fuller lips and your overall fashion was more of a girly type now.

-

Your glittery high-heels slap onto the cold concrete pavement as the calming zephyr of the starry night elegantly dances with your hair, carrying the short strands in a flawless manner. Your small fingers grip tightly to your pink skirt as you walk your way towards your designated spot. The Cafe. The pink haired boy follows your actions and is soon seated beside you in the outdoor seating area of this so-called cafe.

"So Sarah," Jungkook says while emphasising on your mission name as you had made a fuss about it earlier in the car.

"What hoe," you say quietly so that no one hears. The pair of green eyes that were staring at you now widen after hearing you speak so casually in a mission.

"Y/N! Stop getting out of character, someone could hear us," Jungkook whisper-screams while shaking his head in dismay.

"There's barely anyone here," you mumble as you glance over an elderly couple and a teenager.

"They could still hear," Jungkook warns you causing you to roll your eyes.

-

"Where is the Planning Agent!" You ask impatiently as you glance towards the other side of the street. "The President is gonna be here soon and if the Planning Agent doesn't show up to create a distraction, this mission would be a fail, once again," you say and don't even bother to check if anyone's listening. Jungkook frantically taps his foot as he stares across the street to see if anyone is arriving. "I should have asked my brother who the Agent was," you say in a salty tone. "But we had other useless things to get on with," you say while glaring at the boy in front of you. The latter offers you a sheepish grin.

"The President is here," Jungkook says while tapping your hand aggressively.

"I know I'm not blind," you snap and start to also tap your foot rapidly out of nerves. "The Planning Agent should be here now," Jungkook whisper-screams and taps your hand again. "I KNOW," you say slightly loudly and then instantly shut your mouth as you realise where you are.

You and Jungkook stare off into the further side of the street where you see the tall frame of the president talking with a few people before heading off.

You clench your fist and bite back a few curse words from escaping your cherry-blossom-lip- gloss-covered lips. "We failed the mission," you say in a quiet tone. "I can't believe the Planning Agent didn't show up!" you say disappointedly.

"It's okay, we can just move on to the next stage of the mission, don't worry," Jungkook says with a reassuring smile.

"You're right," you say with a sigh.

"Of course I am, I'm always right," Jungkooks says confidently.

"Ya and that's why you bought the wrong file the other day," you say while rolling your eyes.

Jungkook scoffs and mumbles something under his breath.

"Oh ya, that reminds me," you say while pulling out a file of papers. Jungkook curiously scans over the items in wonder. "I have a present for you," you say while handing him the file of papers.

Jungkook narrows his eyes but then cautiously opens the booklet.

A dramatic gasp escapes the boy's pink lips as he analyses the papers' in front of him,