Ropes

"A-B-O-R-T M-I-S-S-I-O-N"

-

"Gosh this thing is so annoying," you state while pulling out your earpiece.

"Tell me about it," Jungkook rubs his red ears.

"Anyways, did you find everything you think is useful?" You peer over at the files in the boy's hands.

The male nods before shoving the said files under his tux. He held the last one in his hand due to the large number of files already stuffed inside the suit.

"I never thought I would say this, but I actually miss wearing that maid dress, it's way better compared to this," you point at your dress that didn't look like much but was actually holding around 15 top secret files under it.

Jungkook chuckles before nodding. He then looks around, almost as if wishing a silent goodbye to the room.

"Well, I guess it's time to leave this hell-hole," Jungkook smiles as he straightens his posture.

You nod before heading towards the door.

The two of you make your way out and into the main office.

You glance around and stare at the interior design of the lavish room, it truly was gorgeous. Every time you had walked into this large space you had felt this vibe. The room held this atmosphere that initiated a sense of danger. Your heart would always beat faster each time you stepped foot in here.

You sigh before walking towards the door. You slowly wrap your hands around the handle and pull it open.

Like every other time, you were expecting to be greeted by the empty hallways, maybe with a cool breeze if the large window was open, but as they say; Life is full of surprises.

This time you weren't greeted by empty hallways but instead by a pair of dark ebony eyes.

Your breath hitched in your throat and your body stilled.

You could feel the boy behind you also freeze in his spot.

"YOU TWO!" J-hope spoke with venom in his words. "What were you doing in there."

"W-we were just," you frantically racked through your brain for an excuse but to your dismay, you couldn't think of one.

The dark pair of eyes narrowed before slowly drifting down towards the item being held in Jungkook's hands.

A look of grimace spread across the boy's face before anger penetrated his features.

"You're spies, aren't you?" there was bitterness laced in every word he spoke.

Actually, we are Undercover Agents but close enough, you thought to yourself. You shook your head to get rid of the unnecessary thoughts.

The boy scoffs, "I knew there was something fishy about the two of you."

You and Jungkook just stand there frozen as the male speaks.

"How 'bout we teach them a life lesson, or should I say; death lesson," J-hope laughs lowly at his own joke.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion, we?

That's when you notice the other person standing slightly behind J-hope.

A black mask covered their features along with a large hoodie which cast over their eyes.

You barely got a glimpse of the person before the grabbed your hand at the speed of light, J-hope did the same to Jungkook.