The Harsh Kisser

A/N: The video above is the OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR UNDERCOVER AGENTS!! Please please please watch it because it took me soooo long to make. I know this trailer is crap and all but still it took me ages so please watch it. FYI, I HAD TO FREAKING POST IT ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO POST A VIDEO ON WATTPAD. (Please inform me if the video isn't working) (And yes i know I added the trailer in the middle of the book but meh, iM EdGy.

(Song used on the video) - Turn Up The Speakers (Radio Edit) - Afrojack, Martin Garrix-

-

You huff as you step out of your brother's car. You look back at your brother who was smiling and beckoning you to leave. "Do I have to?" You ask in agitation. University agitated you.

"Chipmunk, today is the last day of uni before the holiday's, after today you will have no more classes for a whole three weeks, now off you go, a nerd like you shouldn't be complaining to go to school," Suga states with a grin.

You groan before closing the car door and walking away.

As you walk along the footwalk you notice a little girl crying and a lady who seemed to be her mother comforting her.

"It's okay honey, we are always going to make mistakes, we just have to learn from them," the lady spoke to the child.

Those words were so familiar to you. They reminded you of something your own mother had said to you a long time ago.

"Darling, we will always make mistakes, we just have to learn from them," your mother had told you after you messed up in training and cried.

The young girl looked up at her mother and smiled before nodding. She picked up her basketball and ran back towards the court with a look of determination. She got into position but just before she was about to play, she ran back to her mother and gave her a tight embrace.

"I love you, mummy," the girl said before running back to the court once again.

A sad smile made its way onto your face. You envied the youngster. She might not have had everything, but she had one thing that you could never have back. The love of a mother.

You sighed deeply before making your way towards the big building roaming with students.

-

"Heyyooo," Chungha greeted as you walked towards her.

"Hey chubs," you greeted back while slightly pinching the girl's cheeks.

She squirmed and pushed your hands away. You laughed at her aggravated expression.

"Boo!" Taehyung snuck up behind you causing you to jump.

"What the hell Tae, you scared the living daylights out of me," you said while holding your chest.

The boy let out a hearty laugh.

"You didn't even have daylight in you, to begin with," the boy says with a cheeky grin.

"Yah!" you shout but then froze.

Crap! I am breaking out of character, I need to act shyer.

"D-don't be mean," you say quietly while mentally cringing. You felt like a weak 5-year-old who couldn't stand up for herself.

"I am just kidding," he says while patting your head. "Anyways, cheer up, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE TERM!" Taehyung shouts happily while hugging you tightly.