Party Time

"We can't just walk in there," you groan.

Jungkook pulls his bottom lip into his mouth and awkwardly nibbles on it.

You stare at him.

"Can you stop trying to eat you goddamn lip and come up with a plan," you snap, startling the boy.

Jungkook stops gnawing on his lip, "What do you expect me to do, I'm just as lost as you are."

"Aren't you supposed to be the smart one here. You ask him with a judgemental expression.

Jungkook looks at you weirdly, "Um, since when was I supposed to be the smarter one?"

"Since you popped out of a vagina before I did," you deadpan.

"And how does being older than you by 3 months make me smarter?" the boy questions.

"Your brain had more time to develop," you state with a shrug.

"Wow that's some A-grade logic right there, maybe you should use it to come up with a plan," Jungkook says bitterly.

The two of you had spent all night brain-storming ways that you could sneak into the room.

Unfortunately, the best idea you could come up with was to set the fire alarm off again, and you weren't so sure if you would be lucky for the third time in a row so you decided to throw that plan in the trash.

"I know!" Jungkook states, eyes lighting up.

You perk your head up in curiosity, your tired eyes hold hope as you look at the boy.

"We could kill everyone in the house so that way no one will see us enter the room" Jungkook states with a large smile.

You stare at the boy with an expressionless glance before suddenly turning around and searching for something to hit him with.

"I'm just joking, chill," Jungkook states quickly.

"Haha very funny, oh em gee my stomach hurts from laughing, I'm crying, gosh Jungkook you are sooo funny," you state sarcastically.

Jungkook slightly pouts, "geez, why are you so salty?"

"I'm not salty, I just have a hint of spice in me" you state in a narcissistic manner.

Jungkook stares at you blankly.

Jungkook's expression suddenly falls and he seems to get lost in thought.

"What's on your mind, buddy?" You ask, seeing his furrowed eyebrows.

"I-I," Jungkook scrunches his face, something was bothering him.

"What is it?" you ask while tilting your head.

Jungkook sighs before speaking in an almost inaudible tone, "I think we should abandon the mission."

Your eyes widen in complete utter shock. "WHAT!" you yelp.

Jungkook hangs his head low.

"What the hell do you mean?" you question while shaking the boy.

"I- I just," the boy seems frustrated as he can't explain his reasoning behind the ridiculous statement.

You stare at him impatiently.

"I just have this gut feeling that something is going to go terribly wrong," he states quickly, so quick that you could barely interpret the sentence.

"What do you mean?" you ask.

The boy looks up. He is surprised that you didn't laugh at him.

"I just feel weird, I don't know why," the boy explains.