Training pt.2

You stretched your legs out as you and Jungkook lingered around the starting lines.

"Okay guys, I assume you know how this works but just in case you lost some brain cells while doing that plank and happen to forget what you have to do, well then listen up" Doojung loud voice boomed from the other end of the 100m track. "Both of you will individually run from where you are standing right now to where I am standing and you must sprint as fast as you possibly can, UNDERSTAND!" Doojung shouts.

"Yes sir" you and Jungkook shout back.

"Okay Y/N, you go first," Doojung says while fiddling with his stopwatch.

You nod affirmatively before rolling your shoulders and heading to the white line in front of you. Jungkook takes a step back and analyses your body position.

"OKAY, READY"

"GET SET"

*BANG*

The starting pistol echoes through the gym as your body lunges forward into a full out sprint. Your legs stretch wide and your arms pump energy into your system. You breathe quickly yet steadily and you almost feel like your flying. You hair sways effortlessly behind you and before you know it you are at the end of the track. You are huffing and puffing but a large grin forces its way onto your face as Doojung announces your time. "9.45 SECONDS" he shouts

You spin on your heels to catch a glimpse of Jungkook's reaction. His face showed pure shock and it amused you to the point of laughter. Jungkook sends you a quick glare as soon as the sounds similar to a whale dying escapes your mouth. You continue laughing as he slowly walks towards the white line.

"READY" Doojung's voice snaps you out of your laughing fit

"SET"

*BANG*

Once again the starting pistol echoes through the room and you watch as the tall boy sprints rapidly across the track. Soon the boy ends up next to you, huffing and puffing while Doojung opens his mouth to speak. The anticipation hangs in the air as the words escape Doojung's mouth in what seems to be in slow motion. "NINE POINT FIFTY SECONDS" Doojung shouts. You scream in excitement as you turn around to face Jungkook. "Huh, take that you ass face, I beat you, I beat you" you chant like a little kid.

"Pftt, whatever" Jungkook says while rolling his eyes "you just got lucky"

"Talk about a sore loser" you mumble to yourself as you turn back to look at Doojung.

"Okay you two, that was it for physical training today but now you will have some mental training," Doojung says calmly.

A loud groan of frustration escapes your lips as you hear his words.

You hated mental training, for many reasons.

"Okay kids, stop wasting time and go straight to the health studio" Doojung instructs

You and Jungkook nod in unison as you both walk down the gym towards the exit.

"This is such a nice way to spend my Friday afternoon," you say aloud with sarcasm laced in your voice.

"Tell me about it," Jungkook says while walking ahead of you.

Soon both of you enter a smaller studio that is familiar to the both of you. You look over at Jungkook and he looks back at you. You both take a deep breath before entering.

An unfamiliar face greets you as you step inside. "Hello, my name is Jimin, Park Jimin," says the blond-haired boy in front of you. You stretch out your hand to greet him and he kindly accepts it "I am agent Y/N, nice to meet you" You say with a smile. You and Jimin both turn to the boy behind you so he can also introduce himself. Jungkook seems frozen and doesn't move. "Ahh seems like our bad boy over here has gone into a gay panic mode," you say with a smirk. Your words snap Jungkook out of his daze and he shakes his head quickly in denial "N-no that's not-i mean-what is that-is it like-um" Jungkook fumbles around with his words causing you to slowly turn your head to where he is looking. Your eyes pop out of your head when you see what Jungkook is fumbling over. A dead body that had been cut open with all its organ on display lays in plain sight on a bench behind the blond haired boy.