Serving or spying?

You wake up to the sound of a blaring alarm.

You feel a weight on you and you look down to see Jungkook's foot draped over your stomach as he lay there on the bed next to you in a starfish position.

You sit up and pick up his leg before pushing it to the side. You look out the window and notice the sun slowly rising into the sky. A beautiful vibrant yellow, gracefully dominating the land.

You turn off the alarm and rub your eyes. You want to sleep in but of course, you can't do that. You have a job to do. And so does the idiot snoring next to you, but it seems that he has completely forgotten about that said job and is dancing away in dreamland instead.

"Yah, Young-soo," you shout, slightly cringing at how wrong the name sounds. Jungkook suited him better.

Despite your loud voice, the boy was still in deep slumber.

You sighed before standing up and walking around to him. "You asked for it," you say before bending down and twisting the boy's nipples through his shirt.

Jungkook darted up and let out a high-pitched scream. You cupped your hand over his mouth as he struggled.

Jungkook's alarmed expression caused you to burst into laughter, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"What was that for?" the boy asked with a pout.

"We have to go and work now, remember the president said we must wake up by 6:00 am," you inform while playing with the bed sheets.

"Ohh damn, I nearly forgot," Jungkook sighs as he stands up, his tall figure now towering over you.

"Let's get ready," you say while walking off to get your clothes.

-

You and Jungkook make your way over to the president's office. You frustratedly pull down on your revealing dress in hopes that your buttcheeks won't be exposed to the cruel world. Jungkook just comfortably strode down the hall in his fashionable tux that actually covered his whole body. "Lucky bastard," you whisper under your breath.

You and Jungkook finally arrived in front of the President's office. Hesitation lingers in your form before your small hand makes its way towards the door and knocks on it.

"Come in," says the deep voice that belonged to the ruler of the nation.

You and Jungkook slowly step into the office and the aroma of soft, fluffy pancakes wafts into your noses. You notice the plate of heaven on the president's desk that was oozed with maple syrup. Your empty stomach threatens to scream at the sight of food. "Good morning, sir," You greet while forcing your eyes off the plate of food.

The man barely glances up at you. "You will clean the hallway that is outside my office," the man states bluntly. You and Jungkook nod before Jungkook spoke up. "Where -um, are the cleaning supplies," the boy asks cautiously.

The man looks up at the two of you now, as if finally acknowledging your presence. He simply points his head to the left and your eyes dart that way.

You would expect -it being 2018 and all- that the president had some up-to-date cleaning supplies. Nope. This man must have loved the movie Cinderella or something because the supplies resembled the ones that Cinderella used. Scratch that, even Cinderella had more modern supplies than what was in front of you. The so-called 'cleaning supplies' were old- fashion and looked like they were used for many centuries.

You slowly walk up to the items and hesitantly pick them up, Jungkook following behind and copying your actions. You turn around and bow to the cruel man, before walking out of the room with the heavy supplies in your hands. Just as you were walking out, your eyes catch sight of a small door in the corner of the large room, it was locked with several locks and you could only wonder of what it must behold. But you did have a hunch...