Frozen

A/N:(make sure you read the previous chapter -hide and peek- before reading this one or else you will be really confused)  

Both you and Jungkook turn your heads' slowly to the large door that was next to the bin.

"Oh no!" you gasp as your eyes widen.

You frantically look around to see if there are places you can hide. You look at bin that you were hiding behind but disregard the thought of hiding in it as you notice the over pilling waste oozing out of it.

The harsh winds from the storm exhale's against your hair causing it to dance madly. The rain hollers loudly as it punches against the soaking wet concrete. Your breathing gets heavier as the sound of footsteps nearing the exit strengthens. Suddenly an arm grabs you causing your breath to hitch and a loud gasp to escape your quivering lips.

"In here," Jungkook whispers as he pulls you towards a door.

Cool Roo-

You could barely read the sign of the door as Jungkook pulls you in and quickly slams the door shut.

You both breathe heavily as your heart rate slowly calms down. "Boy was that close," you say breathlessly.

Jungkook nods but then suddenly freezes.

The coldest gush of air you have ever felt, envelopes the two of you in a hug. You look around in confusion while you hug yourself due to the cold atmosphere.

"W-what is this room," you stutter while trying to compose your shivering body.

"I-I t-think t-this is where t-the weapons a-are h-held," Jungkook shivers.

You nod while inspecting the dozens of weapons held by the frost-bite coated shelves.

"W-why is i-it so cold in here," you ask as you harshly rub your hands together in order to warm yourself up a bit.

"I-I think t-the weapons n-need t-to b-be held i-in a cold e-environment," Jungkook stutters while copying your actions and also rubbing his hands together.

"L-let's go, I t-think the president i-is probably gone by n-now," you say with an affirmative nod.

You walk towards the door and push the handle down but to your horror it was stuck. Chunks of ice had formed around the handle causing it to be frozen in place and restricting it from being moved. Thus indicating that you and Jungkook were stuck. In a negative 15 celsius environment. All wet from the rain. Surrounded by weapons that could kill an entire race of humans in a matter of seconds.

Yup. Life just loved the two of you, didn't it?

"I will c-call J-jin Unnie and t-tell him to pick us u-up," you say while pulling your phone out.

Jungkook's eyes slightly light up as you mention a way to escape.

"Of course," you suddenly exclaim in distress. "Of course there is no signal in this damning room."

You groan out in frustration as your brain slowly starts to shut down due to the extreme environment you were in.

You look over at the shivering boy and your eyes fill with worry.

Jungkook being the so-called 'tough guy' he was, had not even bothered to wear a jacket which meant he was only in his jeans and a short-sleeved shirt.

You sigh and walk over to him. You stare at his extremely pale face for a while before pulling off you pink hoodie and chucking it to the boy.

"Here, wear this," you say in a careless manner.