Stripper

A/N: Please make sure you read till the very end of this chapter, it is very important.

-

"Well then, I guess I will have to punish you," he spoke in a sickly sweet tone.

-

You stood there, barely moving a muscle. The words he spoke were circulating around your head.

Punishment, you thought. What exactly does he mean by punishment?

The old man looked at the boy next to you. "Hmm, how 'bout we start with you?" The man asked rhetorically. Jungkook stared deeply at the man. "Okay," the boy simply responded.

"You, go wait in your room while he receives his punishment," the president spoke as if talking to a dog.

Confusion cemented itself on your features.

Why was he taking Jungkook alone? You wondered. He isn't going to... no no that won't happen.

You looked towards Jungkook before slightly nodding towards him and stepping out of the room. You closed the large door behind you and heaved out a heavy breath.

The large mansion seemed even more colossal as you trudged towards your room. Walking alone in these long, lifeless hallways made everything around you seem even more menacing. The cold thin air bouncing off the creamy walls hit your small figure and stimulated a wave of goosebumps to rise across your skin.

You didn't know why but an unsettling feeling fished around in your stomach. The feeling so sombre that is made you shudder.

As you entered your room a blast of loneliness hit you. The white walls looked paler than usual and the small interior of the said room seemed duller. You hated to admit it but it sucked not having Jungkook by your side. You hadn't even realised but in the past few days, you seemed to have gotten closer to the boy, maybe because he was probably the only other sane person you talked to in this house or maybe because he wasn't as bad as he seemed to be. When you came to think of it, Jungkook had never really been bad to you, he was just doing his job. In fact, now that you think about it you were probably worse to him than he ever was to you.

Thinking about the boy had caused you to get even more curious. Why did the president decide to give us separate punishments? Why did Jungkook go first? Is he okay? Hell was no match for the pit of burning curiosity inside of you.

Due to the adrenaline-filled, nerve-wracking events that occurred today you wanted to scream at the anticlimactic silence that was lingering in the room. You plunged yourself onto the hard mattress, wanting to fill your head with different thoughts. You closed your eyes and started counting to pass time.

1..2..3..4..IwishJungkookWasHere..5..6..WonderWhatThePunishmentIsGonnaBe..7.. WaitWhatNumberAmIUpTo..6?

You groaned out in frustration and rolled over onto your stomach.

I know! Suddenly an idea popped into your head. I shall act out my favourite movie scenes to pass time.

You jumped out of bed and started to melodramatically recite the lines from Titanic.

It had worked. Your thoughts were completely distracted as you oH sO gRaCeFuLlY threw your hand towards the ground, muttering in a high-pitched voice, "I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go." You were about to impersonate the deep voice of Jack when the door-handle rattled and the door flung open. You froze midway through saving Jacks life and looked up to meet the eyes of the one and only, Jungkook. The boy stared at you with a 'wtf' face. You cleared your throat and dusted off your dress.