Hide and peek

Jungkook pouted as he walked while fiddling with the straw to his banana milk.

"Stupid straw," he said while tossing the said straw into the bin. He fastened his pace and entered Dexter University.

It was as if the student-filled air of the university was capable of completely changing Jungkook's normally childish persona. As soon as his black timberlands hit the hard concrete of the University his little pout turned into a devilish smirk. He strode through the halls with dominating confidence. A douche-like aura now travelled around him as he whistled at a few passing girls. The girls scurried by all flustered with blushes evident on their faces. His silver hair was styled up and to the side of his face giving him that sexy twist to his bad-boy look. He casually entered the bathroom and looked around before hurriedly entering the stalls.

"Okay, now I have to wait 20 minutes before I enter my English lecture because key-feature of being a bad-boy is to be late to classes," Jungkook reminded himself with a little nod of his head.

Bored out of his mind in the small confined space, Jungkook decided to finish off some homework despite the fact that he was going to hand it in late anyways'.

-

You grabbed your homework out of your bag and then placed it on the English teacher's desk before quickly walking back to your seat. You swiftly slid onto your chair and then patted out you skirt before eagerly looking at the teacher.

Ms Wong was teaching about self-introductions. "You would first put a greeting before introducing yourself to show manners," the young teacher expressed before providing the group of students with an example. "For example, I would say, 'Hello, my name is Ms Wong and I am a college lecturer at Dexture University."

The students' seemed in awe by her fluent accent however you were not fazed. You could speak 7 languages fluently without hesitation and English being one of the 7, you found simple self-introductions to be quite easy.

As you were lost in thought a sudden voice interrupted the lesson.

"Taehyung, Why are you late?" Ms Wong asked in a serious tone.

"Sorry Miss, I was walking to school and I saw this squirrel and started chasing it and then I didn't look where I was going so I got lost," Taehyung replied breathlessly.

You softly giggled at his stupidity.

"Mmm, okay then, take a seat," Ms Wong informed and the boy frantically rushed to his seat which happened to be right next to yours.

"Stupid squirrel," Taehyung whispered under his breath causing you to laugh once again.

Ms Wong opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted once again.

This time by the notorious bad-boy that goes by the name of Jungkook.

"Jungkook, why are you late... again?" asked Ms Wong in an aspirated tone.

"I couldn't be stuffed to get up," Jungkook said with a shrug and casually strolled over to his seat which was located near the back of the lecture hall.

Ms Wong let out a heavy sigh before continuing her task. "So as I was saying-" she paused mid-sentence and her eyes seemed to be glaring at a certain someone in the back row.

All heads -including yours'- turned to the back row and was faced with a certain boy carelessly texting someone on his phone.

"JUNGKOOK!" Ms Wong screamed causing the class to jump in their seats.

The said boy now looked up from his phone and at the fuming teacher. "Yes?" He asked with a bored expression however you could see the glint of fear circling his eyes.