Chapter 1 - Really?

You are in grade 6 and your best friends are Jungkook and Tzuyu.

"BEEP" "BEEP"

I don't want to wake up but I have to since I have school and my mom would kill me if I were to sleep in.

I got myself ready for school and grabbed toast on the way out. As I was opening the front door ready to leave, the phrase "Enjoy your day son and be careful! Love you!" entered my head, mom always know how to start my day off well. I walked to the bus station and a while later Jungkook joined me, we talked about video games and other things until the bus arrived.

We got to school and as we were about to entered Tzuyu came over, "Good morning!" she greeted us.

"Good morning!" Jungkook and I said in unison. 

"So you guys ready for class? There is a test today." Tzuyu responded.

"Pfff its going to be easy." Jungkook being cocky.

"Yeah right, the last time we had an exam you got an F minus." I shot back.

Tzuyu giggled while Jungkook stared straight into my eyes with the intention to kill but we just laughed it off and went into class.

TIME SKIP

It was lunch and the 3 of us always sit together on a table big enough for 4 so usually one of Tzuyu's friends will join us and today it was Nayeon. As she was approaching the table, I gave Jungkook a light smack on the shoulder because he's head over heels for her but what he doesn't know is that Nayeon also likes him back, as she sat down Jungkook just stared at his food and avoided any form of eye contact. 

"Come on Jungkook, lets eat!" said Nayeon.

He blushed and finally lifted his head up so we all started eating.

Half way through our meal Tzuyu said:

"Guys, I'm leaving in 2 days"

I was shocked but then Jungkook continued:

"Same for me, we are both moving school because our parents wanted better education for us."

I just sat there speechless, I mean Jungkook is my best friend and Tzuyu... she has always been more than just a friend to me. I had always liked her but I hid my feeling since I know it will ruin our friendship. 

"Jungkook-ssi, why didn't you tell me earlier... I'm going to miss you... a lot..." Nayeon cuts off my train of thoughts as she directed her speech to Jungkook.

Jungkook froze but his face redden.

"Well, I thought you wouldn't care..." He replied

Nayeon got up, walked over to where Jungkook was sitting and grabbed his hands, pulling him to who knows where.

"Well, there goes the love birds." I said

Tzuyu giggled, it was so cute that I couldn't help but smile.

A long silence was followed.

"So... does this mean we're never going to see each other again?" I asked, breaking the silence and trying not to tear up.

"No, of course not. We will still keep in touch. I mean we have social media so don't worry." She replied.

"But it's not the same as seeing each other everyday." I spoke while trying not to cry out a river.

We continued talking until eventually the bell rang so we went to class. The day finished and we all went home but I chose to walk home instead of taking the bus since I wanted to spend some time alone thinking about what am I going to do. Tzuyu had always been the only person I had loved and now she is leaving, "Should I confess?" I asked myself. That entire walk home was me recalling all the fun memories I had with her, they we all great memories but I lost track of time so I arrived home late.

I opened the front door and was taking off my shoes when suddenly I felt a light smack on head. It was mom and she was worried sick.

"I'm sorry mom..." I spoke softly with my head tilted downwards.

"Are you feeling alright? You're always enthusiastic and joyful, did something happen?" She replied.

"Yes I'm fine, I'm just really tired. School was exhausting and the bus left without me so I had to walk home." I lied to her.

"Well, make sure to be more organised next time." She said and followed it up with a warm hug, "And next time don't forget to tell me that you will be late, I was really worried. Come on, dinner is ready."