Chapter 22 - Decision

I couldn't think of a way that would save both Tzuyu and Sana. 

"I'm so useless." I thought to myself.

"Oppa, are we going to die?" Tears slid down Tzuyu's eyes as she spoke.

"No, don't worry we will find a way, try to stay calm. I'm here for you." I tried to comfort her.

Jimin came over, I took a peek and saw Jungkook lying on the ground, it seems like Jimin didn't go easy on him but he deserved it.

"So what's going on?" Jimin asked.

"Well these wires are linking both Sana's and Tzuyu's legs to that box, the wires are wired so that the explosive will go off if either Tzuyu or Sana gets up." I explained. "What are we suppose to do in this situation."

Jimin took a look at how the wires are position and took some time to think. 

"I know a way." Jimin spoke.

"Let's hear it then." I replied without thinking.

Jimin told me to hold the wires as tight as I could so the ends that are link to the boxes doesn't move, he went over to Tzuyu first and untied the wire from her leg. I was worried that the explosive was going to explode but it didn't. Tzuyu ran over to me but I stopped her because I was the one who is keeping the boxes from exploding, Jimin then went over to Sana.

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

"Sana-yah," Jimin spoke in a soft voice, "Thank you for everything. You have been the best girlfriend and soulmate that I had ever had, the last few months that we've been together was amazing. I couldn't ask for more, I really appreciate everything that you had done for us." Jimin's eyes started to water but he held in the tears. 

"You too, no one has been a better boyfriend than you but... why are you telling me this?" Sana responded with a worried expression.

"I'm sorry that we have to part this early," Jimin starts to untie the wire from Sana's leg. "I wish we could have spent more time together." Sana's leg was freed.

Jimin then hugs Sana.

"Oppa what are you trying to say?" Sana asked.

"You will see," Jimin walks over to Y/N and gripped the wires, "Let go Y/N."

Y/N's perspective

"Wait this was your plan? Suicide?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know you wouldn't agree with it if I explained it. Now go." Jimin responded.

"No no no, you can't. Oppa please. There must be a different way." Sana cried.

"I'm sorry. There aren't any material heavy enough around here and even if there are any it's not 100% full proof so someone must hold it either way." Jimin replied. "Y/N... promise me that you will take care of her." 

There was no point in arguing, Jimin had already made up his mind, there was no way he is changing it.

"I will," my eyes started to water, so was Tzuyu but Sana was crying out a river.

"Sana-unnie let's go." Tzuyu spoke but Sana didn't want to so we had to pull her out.

"Jimin I love you! I will miss you dearly and never will I ever forget the things you had done for me." Sana said her last words to him.

We slowly walked out and I took one final glance at Jimin.

"Farewell... Old friend." He smiled.

Our slow walk turned into a sprint as we approached the exit. We got out of the building and heard a loud explosion immediately afterwards.

Sana fell on ground and Tzuyu was there comforting her.

"May your soul rest in peace... old friend."