Chapter 15 - The light at the end of the Tunnel pt. 2

I grabbed the spoon and fed oppa, although he didn't want me to, I insisted. 

"So~ how does it taste?" I asked.

"It tastes just like mom's cooking." He smiled.

"Aw~, kamsamnida." My face lit up with joy.

Y/N's perspective

I'm speechless, I never expected Tzuyu to visit let alone took the time to take care of an unconscious person, that's because I haven't talked to her about the situation. I felt really down but after she came I feel a lot better now. Mom, I guess you were right, Tzuyu is a great person but if I were to get married I wanted you to attend my wedding and see your grandchildren. Why did you have to leave this world so early? 

Tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Oppa is everything ok?" Tzuyu asked.

"Everything i-is fine," I stuttered, "Its just I-I remembered my mom's words when I told her t-that we were dating."

"Oh."

"She said you're a great person and I don't disagree with her one bit."

Tzuyu blushed.

"Well you are one too, don't ever forget that. You mean the world to me." She placed the spoon in the now empty bowl.

"Did you eat yet?" I asked.

"I had some earlier when you were still unconscious."

"Oh I see," I looked out the window, "It's dark outside, do you want me to bring you home?"

"It's ok, I'm staying here with you tonight, I had already informed my parents."

I slowly stood up and Tzuyu assisted me up the stairs. I opened the door to my room although the bed was small it was able to comfortably accompany 2 people.

Tzuyu was very tired and so was I, so we both fell asleep immediately.

THE NEXT DAY 

AT A HIDEOUT

V, J-hope, Jin and Suga were all sitting around a round table awaiting their payment for completing the task. 

"Well done everyone," A woman's voice spoke, "Here's your payment." She lifted a suit case and placed it onto the table, she then slowly lifted the cover revealing approximately 10 million dollars and pushed it towards the guys. They all divided the money equally between the 4 of them.

"Now what I want you all to do next is to remove Tzuyu from the face of this Earth and don't fail me."

Everyone nodded in agreement but Suga didn't feel right doing it although he wasn't responsible for Y/N's parent's death he still felt a great deal of guilt so he had to do something to prevent anymore deaths from happening.

"Come on everyone lets plan this next mission." V spoke.

"I'm not feeling so well today," Suga lied, "Jin can you text me the details later?"

"Sure, don't worry man." Jin replied.

Suga took his bag and walked home. As he exited the hideout and entered the streets, he thought to himself. 

"What can I do? I can't just report it to the police. I'll get killed if the others finds out and I myself will also be placed in prison. If that happens who will take care of my family."

After thinking for a while he came to a final decision.

"I'm not sure how well this is going to play out but I'll give it my best shot."

Tzuyu's perspective

Y/N was still sleeping when I woke up, I checked the time and it was 10 in the morning. I guess I must have been very tired yesterday but at least Y/N is feeling better now. I made my way to the bathroom and washed my face, fixed my hair but when I came out oppa was awake.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning." 

"How are you feeling today?"

"Much better but there is still this side of me that is still depressed."

"Oh, I see," I spoke in a soft voice, "Well don't worry too much. I'll always be here for you."

"Thank you," Y/N replied, "Oh, Tzuyu-yah."

"Hm?"

"Can you attend my parent's funeral tomorrow?"

"That's a no brainer, of course I can and I will."

Oppa smiled.

"I'm also inviting Nayeon, Jungkook, Sana and Jimin." 

Y/N's perspective

I needed to start preparing for the funeral, I'm still in pain from the death of my parents but at least Tzuyu is here for me, I can't express my level of gratitude for her. 

"Oppa, do you mind bringing me home?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sure," I replied, "Do you want to get breakfast first?"

Tzuyu nodded so I quickly went to the bathroom and got myself ready. 

Tzuyu wanted pastry so I stopped by a bakery and bought some for the both of us, I then drove her home.

"Thank you~, I'll see you tomorrow ok? Take care."

"Yes, see you tomorrow."