Epilogue

A FEW DAYS LATER

Jimin's funeral was held a few days ago and Sana was in grief due to the death of her loved one but Tzuyu was there for her and was able to comfort Sana when she needed it most. I honestly have nothing to say at this point, I had witnessed so many deaths that I think I'm starting to go crazy but I know that Tzuyu will always be here for me, no matter how low I go, she will always be there to pick me up and stand by me.

After the funeral, work resumed for both Tzuyu and I, with all the day off I took the work load was crazy. Tzuyu's company was doing fine so she was having it easy compared to me, not long after, Tzuyu and I finally decided to merge our companies. Tzuyu's parents were happy and I'm sure my parents would be proud of me knowing that I finally fulfilled one of their ambition but because of the merge, work has never been more stressful and challenging.

Tzuyu moved in with me and we now stay in what use to be my parent's old room, we revamped the room to make it suitable for the both of us.

A YEAR LATER

Managing the new company was mind-blowingly tough, millions of papers had to be signed everyday so we had to hire some more employees in order to lower our work load.

2 YEARS ON

I'm now currently 28 and Tzuyu is 27, we have been dating for 3 years now, which still blows my mind till today, although we had arguments, fights and many other obstacles along the way, we forgave and understood one another, we also promised each other that what happened in the past is in the past and to never let it affect our relationship. I'm really glad I found someone like her and I couldn't ask for anyone better, I love her the way she is and will love her until the day she gives me a reason to not to.

Since Tzuyu implied that we take some time off work and relax, we both returned to Fiji and stayed in the exact same location we went the first time.

Tzuyu's perspective

It has been 3 years since we last visited here and I missed the view so much, it felt so good to be back especially with Y/N again, this time we are staying for 5 days. It has been 3 years since I had started dating Y/N and we are still going strong, it only felt like yesterday that we had started but it has already been 3 years, I guess time does fly when you're happy and enjoying life.  

We spent 4 days exploring the island, revisiting old places, visiting new ones and took even more photos and I loved the entire experience, the food was great, the view was breathtaking and the person I was with was amazing as well. There is nothing more I could have asked for.

Y/N's perspective

It's our last day in Fiji and we are leaving tomorrow morning. As we were preparing to leave for our final stroll around Fiji I sneaked a small box into my pocket. 

We spent the entire day admiring nature's beauty and cherished our time together, recalling fun memories from the past. The meals, again, were divine and extremely fulfilling.

The sun was setting so we decided to go back to the log we sat on the last time we visited and the sight of the sunset didn't disappoint, it was as beautiful as we remembered but a while later I stood up in front Tzuyu, held her hands and pulled her up. 

"Tzuyu-yah, the last 3 years we spent together were amazing and I look forward to spending even more time with you."

"Me too. I'm glad that I had met you Y/N and the things you had done for me..." She bit the bottom of her lip as tears formed on her eyes, "I'll never take you for granted." She stared lovingly at me.

I took her in for a hug.

"Well, I got something for you." I released her and went on my knees, pulling out the small black box.

Tzuyu saw it and covered her mouth as I opened the lid.

"Tzuyu, will you marry me?" I asked.

Tears slid down her eyes as she responded with the most excitement and happiness that I had ever heard from her.

"Yes!"

I pulled the ring out of the box and slid it onto her finger. 

Tears slid down her eyes and as I stood up, she hugged me and held me. I wrapped my arms around her as well.

The sight of Tzuyu and I together below the orange glow from the sun, standing before the vast ocean below the beautiful sky was something I never imagine 3 years ago but now it has finally became reality.

"I love you." We both stated in unison and laughed.

We then sat back down, Tzuyu had her head laid on my shoulder and I laid mine of her head. I wrapped my arm around her waist and we both inched closer, closing the gap between the 2 of us. We watched the sunset together which marks the end of another chapter in our lives yet it was also the beginning of a new one.  

THE END