Chapter 11 - Holiday pt. 2

Tzuyu then climbed on top of me, at that point I had already fully given myself over to her, she roughly cupped my face and laid her lips on mine, her kisses were rough but eventually she stopped and we gazed at one another. I haven't had enough so I pulled her back and we continued, I don't know how long it lasted but we were both tired and out of breath by the end of it.

"Tzuyu, I love you."

"I love you too." She replied in a soft and elegant tone. 

She moved onto her side of the bed and placed her arm onto my chest while resting her head on my shoulder, in response I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer and we both drifted off to sleep. 

THE NEXT DAY

Tzuyu's perspective

I was awakened by the rays of sun shine which lit up the entire room with a bright yellow glow, as my senses returned, I realized that I was still resting on Y/N's shoulder, last night was one hell of a night, I probably had too much alcohol. 

I slowly got up without disturbing Y/N, who was still asleep, and went for a shower. 

A WHILE LATER

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my hair and another around my body, I saw Y/N standing on the balcony overseeing the beautiful scenery so I got dressed and walked over to him. 

"Good morning." I pecked him on the cheeks.

"Morning." He kissed my forehead.

I looked over to the crystal clear ocean and the tropical trees which are dotted everywhere along the shore, to the left of me there's a small mountain covered with lush green vegetation, in front of me was the ocean which is home to the vibrant coral reefs which extends as far as the human eye can see, adding to the island's paradisiacal aura.

"Oppa, you should shower and get ready, breakfast will be arriving soon."

He nodded and walked over to the bathroom.

A WHILE LATER

The staff arrived with our breakfast, I can't thank dad enough for this trip, he organised our meals, accommodation which made it super convenient for both me and Y/N. As the staff finished setting up our breakfast, Y/N finished getting ready so we sat down and enjoyed our breakfast.

"So do you remember the plans we made last night?" He asked.

Wait, we made plans? I totally forgot.

"Um, I don't remember planning anything."

"Well someone clearly had too much alcohol last night."

I laughed and scratched the back of my head.

"Today our plan was to walk across the shore and hike the mountains to see the waterfall."

I nodded in agreement and we finished breakfast then went over to pack essential items for the hike later on.

We left the bungalow at around 10:30 am and visited the sea side.

The water was crystal clear with a slight blue tint which complimented the corals below really well. We took pictures together and continued walking towards the mountains, although I was in agonizing pain making my way through the thick vegetation, the water fall was nothing sort of breathtaking. The sight of glistening water falling from great heights and landing in blue lagoon was just stunning, again we took pictures together for memories but it was already 5 pm so we hiked back to the sea side.

It was around 6 pm when we got back.

Y/N's perspective

Today was so tiring but every moment was unforgettable so in the end it was completely worth it.

Tzuyu was exhausted as well so we both sat on a log to recharge our energy, I found a small coconut stand near by so I went over and got some refreshments for myself and Tzuyu. 

I handed Tzuyu the coconut.

"Thank you." She said with a bright smile.

"No worries."

I sat down and she inched closer, we both watched the sun set together.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She asked.

"Can't disagree, just like you." I wrapped my arm around her.

She blushed and rested her head on my shoulder. 

The ocean was transformed from deep blue to a beautiful bright orange with a shuttle yellow glow, the sky was filled with a whole spectrum of colors which amplifies the sun set. It was a moment that can't be described with words and I was glad I was able see it with Tzuyu.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Oppa~, I'm hungry," She pouted her lips, "Can we go back for dinner now?"

"Of course." I smiled.

We walked back to our bungalow but as we arrived there was a table that was set up by the sea side, we went over and saw a card with our names written on it.

"I guess this is for us." I said.

Tzuyu quickly sat down and admired the food.

"Yay! we're having seafood for dinner today." Tzuyu exclaimed.

Well, it was probably the most luxurious seafood dinner I'll ever get to experience, everything was prepared with great emphasis on the details and the fresh seafood had stunning coloration.

"Dig in!"