Chapter 12 - Holiday pt. 3

Tzuyu's perspective

After dinner, Y/N and I made our way back to the bungalow but we stopped half way to admire the night sky, it was filled to the brim with shimmering stars and it was simply beautiful, honestly I can't recall the last time I was able to see stars in the night sky due to all the light pollution in the city. So being able to see again was one of the highlights of the entire trip; Y/N and I sat down and we pretended to connect the stars to form shapes when a shooting star suddenly appeared.

"Tzuyu-yah, make a wish." 

"Already did." I replied.

"What did you wish for?" Y/N curiously asked.

"It's a secret." I winked.

Not long after we returned to our bungalow we took turns to use the bathroom and when I finished Y/N was dead asleep. It has been a very long and tiring day so I understand his fatigue, my eyes too were on the brink of slamming shut as well; I went over to my side of the bed, kissed Y/N good night and fell asleep almost immediately afterwards.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up early so I decided to walk out onto the balcony and admire the beauty of Fiji for the last time as we'll be heading back home today.

Y/N's perspective

I woke up but Tzuyu wasn't beside me so I sat up trying to look for her and found her standing on the balcony, I got up and made my to her.

I surprised her with a hug from behind.

"Someone was up early today."

"This will be our last day here so I just wanted to admire this island for the last time." She smiled.

TIME SKIP

We have just arrived back home so I ordered a taxi since it was midnight and I didn't want to disturb anyone. I asked the driver to go to Tzuyu's house first.

When we arrived at her house I grabbed her luggage and assisted her to the front door.

"Thank you! good night Y/N." She kissed me on the cheeks. 

I returned a kiss.

"Good night." I smiled then as she entered her house I walked back to the taxi.

When I got home it was around 1 am, mom and dad were already asleep so I tried my best not to make too much noise as I made my way to my room.