Chapter 5 - Movie pt. 1

Tzuyu's Perspective

I can't describe what happened today, I just can't believe that purely just by chance I've met Y/N again, it seems like it was impossible considering the duration that we had been apart for. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him again for the first time, I thought I went insane from all the paper works I've done. Well... he was even better looking than before and his personality still remained intact but strangely I think I fell for him even more because of how much I had missed him and the time that we have been apart. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder and in this case it's true.

I skipped lunch since I had breakfast really late and in the afternoon I invited Nayeon to a cafe since we haven't met in a couple of weeks. I arrived on time but she was already there waiting for me.

"Oh, you're early today?" I asked

"I can't always make you wait for me." Nayeon laughed.

I sat down and we ordered our drinks. 

"So why did you ask me to meet up today?" Nayeon asked.

"Unnie, do you remember Y/N from grade 6?"

"Oh, Y/N. Of course I do, he was my boyfriend's best friend. Why are you asking?"

"Well, I met him today at the park, I've missed him so much that I couldn't contain myself so... I revealed the feelings I had for him and now... we're dating."

Nayeon's face was in awe and a long winded conversation followed.

TIME SKIP

How many questions does this woman have? We have been here for 2 hours and she still have more questions, I mean Y/N and I have just started dating but the questions that she was asking were just unanswerable at this stage. 

Well I have a movie date tomorrow and it was getting dark so we ended our conversation and went home. 

When I arrived home I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for tomorrow then went straight to bed.

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N's perspective

*alarm*

I stopped the alarm, stood up while stretching myself and went for a shower. Today is my movie date with Tzuyu so I put extra effort into my outfit and a dash of good smelling deodorant for safe measures. I then made breakfast, the movie was at 2 in the afternoon so I had a lot of time left, I cooked myself rice with egg rolls, a side of steamed vegetable and a cup of coffee to top it all off. As I was eating Tzuyu sent me a text.

"Good morning! Are you ready for the movie later?"

"Morning, yeah I'm ready to go soon just need to finish breakfast. What about you?"

"I just came out of the shower, haven't eaten anything or done my makeup" A sad face emoji followed.

"Nah, you still look stunning without make up."

Tzuyu's perspective

I sighed and smiled at that statement, what a great start to the day.

"Thanks"  I replied with a kiss emoji.

"No worries, do you want me to pick you up later?"

"Yes please, my parents went out today so I don't have a car."

"Ah, alright I'll be there by 12."

"Okie, see you then I'm going to get ready now."

I closed my phone and made myself breakfast, I don't know how to cook so I just had instant ramyeon.

"I hope Y/N knows how to cook well." I whispered to myself. I really want someone who can cook well because reason number one I can't cook and reason number two I want my boyfriend to be someone who can take care good care of me. After the unhealthy yet enjoyable breakfast, I went to wash my face, got my makeup done and went down at 12. As I opened the door Y/N was there waiting for me outside his car, he came over and assisted me to the car, he opened the door for me and shuts it gently afterwards.

Y/N's perspective

Tzuyu was wearing a gray t-shirt with Jeans and her hair was wavy, although her outfit was simple she looked gorgeous none the less. 

"You look really nice today." I complimented her.

She blushed and responded.

"You too." She smiled.

We got to the cinema, bought our tickets but it was only 12:15 so we decided to grab lunch together.