Chapter 16 - Exposed

It was a dark and gloomy day as I stood before my parent's final resting place. Tzuyu is right beside me holding my hand. Raindrops fell from the sky synchronizing with the tear drops from my eyes, I had never expected this day would arrived so early but I'm glad that I found someone who is able to take care of me, makes me feel special and loves me as much as I love her. 

Sana and Jimin were there as well.

The ceremonies ended so Jimin and Sana came over to talk.

"Y/N, I'm sorry that you are in this situation." Sana hugged me.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asked.

"I'm getting better, Tzuyu has been helping me a lot lately." I gave her a smile.

"Oh~, are you guys dating?" Sana asked in curiosity.

"Yes, we are." Tzuyu replied and held my hand.

Our conversation continued until Nayeon and Jungkook walked over and interrupted us.

"Y/N, sorry that we are late," Jungkook apologized, "Nayeon had some work to finish up."

"Oppa~," Nayeon ran over and hugged me tightly, "You don't deserve to be in this situation." She buried her face into my chest.

It seemed rude to break her off so I let it continued but I eventually broke it off since it made me felt really uncomfortable. 

Tzuyu's perspective

Nayeon-unnie has been acting weird ever since the double date, she knows that Y/N is my boyfriend but she still acts like he's single. I'm disgusted by her fake expressions of sadness and sorrow, she doesn't even acknowledged my existence, it just seems like she despise me for no reason. 

"Oppa, we should all go out for dinner tonight." I told Y/N.

"Sure, I mean everything is finished now. It would be great if everyone could go." Y/N's asked.

Everyone nodded their heads as a sign of approval. 

"Great, where do you guys want to go?" Oppa continued.

"Is everyone ok with K-BBQ?" Sana asked.

"Sure, it has been a while since I had K-BBQ." Jungkook replied.

"Ok, so let's all meet up at 6 pm." I spoke.

Y/N's perspective

As everyone left and Tzuyu and I were the last to leave, since it was already 5 pm we decided to head straight to the K-BBQ place, as we were walking towards the car a hooded figure approached me, he seems suspicious so I quickly moved in front of Tzuyu shielding her from the guy.

"Who are you?" I questioned him.

"Y/N..." He spoke.

"How do you know my name?"

"It seems like you have forgotten me."

He slowly took off the hoodie and revealed himself to be Suga.

"Suga...? Is that you?" I asked.

"It has been too long old friend."

I walked over and shook his hands.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine but there is something I must discuss with you. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Yeah I of course," I replied, "Tzuyu-yah can go you wait in the car, I'll be there in a bit."

She nodded her head and left.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry for what I had done you."

I was bewildered by his statement. 

"What do you mean? You haven't done anything wrong."

MEANWHILE

As Y/N and Suga was speaking a mysterious person was hiding behind a building pointing a gun straight towards Suga.

BACK TO YOU

"Well," Suga spoke in an anxious tone, "I work for..."

*GUN SHOT*

My eyes opened widely as I caught Suga who was falling onto the ground.

"Y/N... I work f-for..." Suga's voice slowly dissipated as he struggled to breath.

"No, no, Suga! Suga! Hang in there."

Tzuyu rushed over after hearing the gun shot.

"Y/N, are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine but Suga's critically injured," I frantically replied, "Call the ambulance."

Tzuyu dialed for help while I was trying my best to keep Suga alive.

"There is n-no point Y/N." 

"No! No! Please..." I spoke with tears running down my cheeks.

"Forgive me old friend." He smiled for the last time before perishing.

A brief moment of silence was present before the sound of the ambulance arrived. Suga was brought to nearest hospital because there were still signs of life in him.

I looked at my hands which were covered with blood.

"Oppa, you did your best." Tzuyu tried to comfort me.

"Still...", I stood up, "I co-"

"Stop over thinking please, you will only hurt yourself." Tzuyu pleaded. 

I nodded and went over to the sink to wash my hands.

Afterwards we drove to the restaurant and as we arrived Sana waved at us, when we got to the table Sana, Jimin and Jungkook were present but Nayeon was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, Y/N over here." Jimin shouted.

"Hey, sorry we're late, there was an incident." I apologized.

"Is everything ok? We saw an ambulance drove by earlier." Jungkook asked.

"Lets not talk about it." I replied.

We ordered the food and a while later Nayeon arrived.

"Sorry guys, I had to finish some left over work." She spoke with a subtle grin.