Chapter 9 - Double Date

I texted Tzuyu to asked her if she wanted to go on a double date in which she said yes so I told her to be ready by 2:30 since I'm picking her up.

It was 2 when I walked down stairs and saw mom watching the television.

"Mom, I'm going out." I told her.

"Ok, with who?"

"Tzuyu and some friends."

"Ah", She looked at me and smiled, "Well have fun, oh and on your way back can you pack some food for me and your father, I didn't plan tonight's dinner."

"Oh sure. What would you like?"

"Dakgangjeong and rice."

"Ok, no problem."

"Thank you Y/N."

I walked over to my car and drove to Tzuyu's place. As I arrived, she was closing her front door so perfect timing on my side, I got out and opened the door for her her then shuts it gently. I walked back and drove to the cafe.

"Y/N, does Jungkook know that we are dating?"

"Well I haven't told him yet, wanted to surprise him today. Have you told Nayeon?"

"Yeah, I told her a while ago, maybe she already told Jungkook."

"Well, we'll see when we get there, it's not like I wanted our relationship to be a secret."

TIME SKIP

Tzuyu's perspective

We arrived at the cafe 5 minutes before 3 O'clock, ordered our drinks and went over to a table for 4, I sat next to Y/N of course and while we waited for Nayeon and Jungkook to arrive I turned to him.

"Oppa, did you start packing for our holiday?" 

"I just started last night. What about you?"

"I'm finished a while ago." I giggled.

"Woah, you must be really excited for this trip." He replied with a genuine smile.

"I was always busy with work so I don't have much opportunities to travel, that's why I'm so excited for this trip but ever since yesterday night knowing that now you'll be accompanying me  just made the entire trip a whole lot better."

We continued talking until Nayeon's voice interrupted our conversation.

"Y/N oppa! It has been too long." 

Y/N stood up so Nayeon ran over and hugged him, I'll admit, I was a bit jealous but I guess they're good friends so it's fine.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me you and Tzuyu are dating?" Jungkook said with a bright smile. He seems happy that the both of us are together.

"Well didn't Nayeon tell you about it?" Y/N replied and broke off Nayeon's hug.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you about them." Nayeon laughed and scratched the back of her head.

Oppa sat back down while Nayeon and Jungkook sat in front of us.

As we talked I had noticed that Nayeon's eyes are locked onto Y/N, it made me feel really uneasy and defensive so I hugged his arms and stared back, showing her that he's mine.

She immediately took her eyes off him and directed them straight at me with an intense glare. What is up with her? Her boyfriend is right next to her why should she be looking at Y/N?

We continued talking until Nayeon finally asked me a question.

"Tzuyu-yah, how is your dad? Has he recovered?" She asked with a fake worried expression.

"Yeah, he already left the hospital and resumed work. Unnie, how did you know? I don't recall telling you about it."

"Oh, well I have a friend who works at your company and he told me about it."

"Ah, I see."

It was 5 pm when we decided to leave.

"It's nice seeing you guys again." Jungkook smiled.

"Us too, I wish you two the best of luck in your relationship." I spoke on Y/N's behalf as well.

"You guys too." Nayeon replied but she was directing it to Y/N not me.

Nayeon needed the restroom so she asked Jungkook to wait for her in the car and as she was heading there, she walked past me and we both faced each other, she gave me a malicious smile then walks off.

Nayeon-unnie has been extremely weird today, maybe she's just really stressed.

Y/N and I both waved good bye to Jungkook and went to the car, Y/N needed to drop by a restaurant and pack some food but the queue was insanely long time so it was 7 when I got home.

It was dark outside and the walk way was dimly lit by a lonely lamp post so Y/N stepped out of the car and walked with me, about half way through I stopped and turned to face him, we gazed into one another's eyes.

Y/N's perspective

Tzuyu suddenly stopped walking and stared into my eyes so I gazed back at her, smiling because of how adorable ,yet elegant, she looked. She slowly wraps her arms along my neck, closed her eyes, slowly moving her face towards mine.

I placed my hands onto her waist, pulling her closer and mirrored her movement. My heart started to pump faster yet it felt as if time was slowing down, everything moved in slow motion, I could hear and feel my heart beating faster and faster as we got closer. Our lips eventually touched, I could feel her soft lips against mine, it went on for a while until we eventually pulled away slowly. I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly, she wrapped her arms around my back and rested her head on my shoulder.

She eventually let go to avoid the embarrassment and teasing if her parents were to see and walked towards the front door of her house and as she opening it, she looked back.

"Good night Y/N, I love you." She blew a kiss my way.

I grabbed it and placed it onto my heart.

"Good night, I love you too." I responded.

She stood there waiting for me to get back to the car, we made eye contact for the last time that night and she waved good bye. I smiled and waved back then drove home afterwards.

It was around 7:30 when I got back, I entered the house with dinner and saw mom knitting a sweater while dad was reading the newspaper.

"Welcome back." Mom said with a warm smile.

"Thank you mom, dinner's here lets eat!"