00:04

Shyla's POV

The burning feeling of the warm sun was getting through my pink pastel colored jean jacket. I wore my sunglasses and was patiently waiting for him to show up. I missed his face and his touch. I might be young but I have gone through the love field quite much with people my age that always let me down with their childish behavior.

Mitchel sat down opposite to me and half smiled which I thought he did forcefully. He looked tired with black bags under his eyes and a grin full of disgust. "You look like you haven't slept in ages." I mentioned my thoughts.

Mitchel nodded. "Well, I've been working day and night."

"You don't have to lie to me." I said and stood up. I went next to him and started massaging his board shoulders. His face turned into a relieved one and I bit my lip and started placing soft kisses on him.

I could see he was trying hard to keep the satisfaction he gained from me and that's why I sat back down on my chair leaving him wanting more.

"Baby girl you're such a tease." Mitchel said and licked his lips.

I winked at him. "Let's go for a ride with your car." I suggested and after chuckling he accepted and got me into his luxurious and expensive car, a Cabrio styled one with the roof opened so that the cool wind would hit my face and play with my hair.

He wore his sunglasses and I took my time to admire how good looking he was. But then it suddenly came to me that he's someone's else and I'm just seventeen. Well until he knows and until he gets married just enjoy it.

I opened the car audio and put a song on his phone after him permitting me to. It was one of my favorites named Lolita by Lana Del Rey.

"P A R K let them all say. Hey Lolita hey, hey Lolita hey..." I sung and he watched my little show, careful though not to lose control of the road.

"Shyla, when you were a kid you must have liked older man." Mitchel said out of the blue and I looked at him with confusion and a smile.

"What made you come to this deduction, sir?" I asked with my most innocent voice.

"Lolita? I mean the girl was thirteen and he was fourty. Also you act like a little girl which is fun and seductive altogether. And I'm sure that you sleep with your pinkish lingerie."

I chuckled because it was true. "I only like the bright pink one."

Mitchel smiled and stayed silent for a while. "Baby girl, you need to find your daddy." He finally said and my eyes almost popped out. Isn't this something that occurs only in films and band fanfictions?

"What if I found one?" I asked him in order to tease him. I rubbed his thigh and he bit his lower lip.

"Very bad choice, kitten." He winked at me and I giggled. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it, his eyes glued to the steering wheel.

So after part 4, this gets better ;)
vote if you liked this chapter and stay in your seat for more coming and trust me this is not the most kinky story, but bear in mind that Shyla would do anything for her daddy ;)