00:05

The dark night made its appearance while he and she crawled into the king sized bed of the hotel room. He had to do his job out of his house because that maniac would appear out of the blue.

The enticing aroma of hers pierced his lungs, making his spine cold and his back sweaty. Her nails sinked into his back and a loud groan escaped his lips. A groan of pleasure and lust for the girl he shared this night with.

She kissed his jaw and and placed a blue-purple mark on his neck as he was biting his lip. How could she be so experienced when she was so young, Mitchel thought to himself, but only if he knew.

"Shyla..." He said the pleasure filling his mouth. He licked the sweet spot behind her ear and she moaned. "Stop teasing kitten. You'll get punished for doing that to me."

"Punish me daddy." Shyla said and Mitchel smirked as he thought a hundred scenarios popping in his mind about what he could do with her perfect body and soft lips.

Mitchel ran his hand through the space between her chest and she moaned loudly. "Daddy, please..." She begged but Mitchel was enjoying it a little too much. He licked every inch of her bare body and he saw her getting more and more frustrated. "Please!" Shyla moaned.

Mitchel then got on top and started pushing himself inside her, she was moaning and crying out of pain and pleasure.

And just then she felt guilts, not because of the fact he was engaged, soon to be married but because she lied to him about how old she truly was. She was a hundred percent sure that if he finds out he will be mad and she didn't want to lose her daddy.

"Kitten, where is your mind?" Mitchel said landing Shyla back to the real world that seemed perfect at that moment.

"Nothing babe, just push a little more and faster." And he commanded every order of hers making her feeling more and more nice every minute every second passing.

"Mitchel I'm about to finish."

"Just hold it a little more baby girl." Mitchel asked slowly reaching his high. "I want you to moan so loud the the people next to us know your kinky side."

Shyla smirked. "Mi-mi... Daddy!" she yelled her voice echoing through the whole hotel.

Mitchel lit up a cigarette and put it on his mouth, completely satisfied by his life. "That was amazing baby girl, how are you so experienced?" He got the guts to ask her.

"I've been on the love field for a while." She confessed not lying.

Shyla isn't the typical teenager. She is the kind of girl that always gets involved with people she shouldn't just for her fun or for their money but this time was a little bit different. Mitchel was really the person to fulfill her biggest fantasies and the best memories. She trully liked him, even though she didn't know him a lot.

"You are so pretty, when you are sleepy." Mitchel said and kissed her cheek as well as caressing it. Besides his strong and dominate personality he truly needed someone to care for and to be cared and with Angeline that would never be possible. 

Shyla sent him a genuine smile, slowly drifting to sleep into his huge and warm embrace. Mitchel almost felt completely happy and almost is because he lowkey felt guilty for doing that to Angeline. He might thought that she now is disgusting but they had shared some nice moments but with Shyla's apperance into his life those moments were burning in a vast field full of lava and pain.

;) vote if you liked, ♥