00:07

Three weeks later

Three weeks have passed and between Mitchel and Shyla starts evolving a massive feeling that could actually result into that love you get to see at the movies.

They were roaming around the city into the expenssive Ferrari F60 America of Mitchel, the wind tangling with Shyla's hair. She was wearing her turquoise colored sunglasses with a hat you wear when you go to the beach and she looked like a woman coming out of a 70s film but more young and intimidating. She glanced at her self through the car's mirror and saw Mitchel admiring her.

She hopped in him and kissed his lips with all the passion and contentment of the world. "Relax kitten, I'm driving." Mitchel said giggling, feeling like a fifteen year old boy in love.

They were going nowhere specifically only God would know where the road would lead them.

"Mitchel, tell me you're all mine." Shyla asked from him.

"I am yours, physically and mentally. All yours." Mitchel told her. It was the truth. Those three weeks they were together he haven't touched Angeline and avoided her as much as possible careful not to be very detached.

Shyla smiled at herself sitting back in her car seat. "Do you love her?" She asked even though that Mitchel felt uncomfortable talking about Angeline.

He sighed and shook his head, his eyes glued to the steering wheel now. "I mean.." he tried to explain himself but failed. "I guess I don't." he admitted.

"How did you end up with someone you don't love? I mean you are getting married to her and instead of spending your time being with her, you are here with me. Not that I am complaining but you get me." Shyla said and regretted it, watching Mitchel's face darken.

"She was to marry my older brother Clinton. They were forced into the marriage because my father's and her father's company would unite and we would become the most powerful into the bussiness world. Things ended up otherwise with Clinton leaving her behind to chase his dreams, across the Atlantic { ;) } So, instead of detonating both of our companies and friendship they decided to marry us. At first I wasn't in denial that much, we shared some nice moments but then I understood that a life with a woman you don't love is not a happy life." Mitchel explained and she was nervously playing the end of her blouse.

Shyla turned on the radio and started singing the song that was currently playing. Mitchel was still in uncomfort and she noticed that, so she had to change that. She took his phone put his finger at the button of his iPhone to unlock it and go on Youtube. "Sing this song for me, here are the lyrics."

"Baby girl, I'm driving." Mitchel declared with a soft voice.

"Please, daddy." She begged and the song begun.

"Oh I know this song. She my cherry cola, she gonna' keep me sober, let me keep you closer, bubbly like a soda, sweeter than the champagne " He kept on singing, his voice enchanting, magnetic.

"I love your voice, Mitchel." She admitted when the song finished.

Mitchel smirked. "You only love my voice?" He asked but instantly regret it as he thought he had spilled that issue too fast.

She chuckled. "Things must be done in their proper time, not fast, just enjoy the moment." She added and lift his chin to place a tender kiss on his lips. The feeling of his getting more and more intense and she getting more caught up on his spell.

hello was poppin ¿
Vote and comment ples because more is coming and I need motivation ✨💞