00:09

She wore her sunglasses and a bright and white smile as she walked on the inside of the huge factory-company. Her blonde hair up, her stilettos echoing through the wooden floor of the company. Angeline looked like someone ready to do a murder and she just needed the reason.

She opened the door, dreading the fact that he might not be there. Her hand was shaking as she was holding the door unable to open it. She took a deep breath and there it was fully opened with a bewildered Mitchel looking at her.

"Angeline, what are you doing here?" He asked jumping up from his comfortable black desk chair.

He didn't look like his normal self. Hi hair was stylish and was wearing a suit and tie for the job. What a great disguise!

"Oh, I just needed to tell you that a pipe ha broken and I will call a plumber if you don't have the time to fix it." She said and Mitchel narrowed his bright colored eyes at her. Liar liar bench on fire.

"You just came here to tell me that?" Mitchel said with anger evident in his usually calm voice. Angeline nodded slightly shocked of seeing Mitchel like that. "Do you think that I'm stupid?" He asked throwing his hands on the air as a sign of disbelief.

"What are you talking about Mitchel?" Angeline asked wearing her most innocent look.

"You never come here, and you just popped out of nowhere to tell me about you calling a plumber. Who buys these nonsense you're telling?" He yelled at her.

"I am not telling nonsense but if you cared enough for your own damn house you would see that this is a great matter!" She pouted, yelling back at him.

"Enough is enough, Angeline. Don't push my buttons more." Mitchel said sitting down on his chair and intertwining his fingers together in one. His glare deathly and his eyes always narrowed at her.

"Don't lie to me, if you don't want your buttons pushed fucking liar!" She screamed.

Mitchel punched his fist on the glass made desk causing a small mark appearing. Angeline jumped in by his motion her eyes filled with shock and fright. "I told you enough! Get out." He said pointing at his door, indicating that it was time she left.

And so did she not making the smallest sound, frightened that the next time Mitchel would punch something would be her face and not an object. She was now sure. Mitchel was seeing someone else, but she wasn't the one of letting go. No! Especially after him making her that ridiculous. The revenge she would take from the Caves was marrying Mitchel and engaging him into a pathetic life.

-hello what's up?
vote and comment if you like
a little disclaimer that this story isn't as bubbly and sexual as some might think. it's actually kinda dark... it will get dark ^-^ *spoil*