00:12

One thing Mitchel couldn't stand was lies and what Mitchel trully was, was an impulsive and extremely neurotic man. "Why did you change your mind?" Angeline asked him with a wide smile formed in her lips. She touched his shoulders and placed a kiss in his cheek, and this time Mitchel didn't make anything to indicate his disgust. He was unable to feel, due to the fact that the person he loved lied to him, from the first time they met.

"Why keep on waiting. The sooner the better." He simply replied, and also shrugged. "I have to make a very important call, so if you don't mind." And with that being told he went outside in the garden of his mansion.

He loved flowers and spring but never admitted it because of the strong personality he had to show to others. In fact he was a very sensitive person, stubborn and impulsive but most importantly he had a lot of love to share but he hadn't have found who to share it with.

He dialled the number, that he for sure would for the last time. After a couple of seconds the person on the other line. "Meet me in the park in twenty minutes. It's crucial you'll come." Mitchel said with a very cold tone.

[+]

Shyla was shaking for what would come. She was trying to communicate with Mitchel for a day or two but he never replied or he would push shred. And the phone call, that phone call was very cold, absurd and it made him sound detached from her. What if he found out?

Twenty minutes had passed and Shyla was pacing back and forth at the park's ground. She was biting her nails in agony, a bad habit of hers. A figure appeard and it happened to be his tall figure with a cold look.

"Mitchel what ...."

Mitchel put his two fingers on the air, indicating that she had to shut her mouth. "So, this is probably the last time we meet." he paused to clear his throat. Her eyes had already started to tear up. "If you knew me the least bit, you would know that I can't stand lies and people that act like children, let along people that are children." His voice now was cracking and his cold glance had softened.

"Mitchel..." She said and touched his face. He let her because her touch provided warm and he had to go back to his old cold lifestyle that everyone was as close as strangers.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asked with a pleading and angry voice.

"You wouldn't let me in your life if I told the truth. I am not like girls my age and never liked guys my age. They are all immature and they don't know how to treat me. I am sorry that I lied to you but you weren't very reliable either." She hissed and now was crying.

"What do you mean?"

"Were you sleeping with her? You are fucking engaged Mitchel! How about that?" She screamed yell cried.

"But I never lied to you about this! You knew it from the time we met I told you I am engaged, it was your decision to be with me or not. And if I ever slept with her it was nothing compared to what we had. And I say had because I can't trust you. You lied to me about your age, the fact that you are a child and I don't know how many lied you have said to me." He paused and wiped the tears coming from his face. He cleared his throat again. "It's over. Don't ever think of calling me again."

Shyla was left stranded, alone in that cold and cloudy day of December.

hi,
so are these two over? Maybe ;) Vote if you liked ;)