00:11

It was a bright morning the day Mitchel was about to find out something that could change the way he was feeling and acting the past six months.

He was going to get some money out of the bank to pay for the annual dose of the loan he had taken to enforce the company's stamina. Obviously with the money he had now, he could buy the whole bank but he liked doing things in traditional way.

Mitchel got his wallet out of his pocket and searched for his much rare and golden credit card, which got everyone to stare at it making him chuckle. Money doesn't bring happiness. He thought to himself.

He pressed deposit and got the money into the ATM machine.

Mitchel threw a last glance at the bank and he saw Shyla waiting in the queue to ask an employer about something. He approached her side slowly walking, until he was close enough to see her ID card.

Name: Shyla Burton
Year of birth: 2001

His eyes were glued at the age of birth her ID was showing and his mind was unable to function due to the mixed emotions he was overwhelmed by.

Before she could see him, he had disappeared from where he was before.

Tears of frustration streamed down his cheeks and he put his hands on his head unable to comprehend what had just happened.

He felt as if he was a fool for being deceived like that from the person he loved and thought that she liked him bad. In addition she was underage and it meant that the relationship they had was illegal in every aspect.

He cried a lot and then his impulsive yet earnest personality picked up his phone from his pocket and dialed the number of the person he much hated. "We are getting married next month, Angeline." He said without thinking it at all.

Mitchel was crying and Angeline in the other side of the telephone line was smirking in a repulsive way.

is Angeline actually that much of a bitch? Is Shyla and Mitchel over? Boom y'all know in a few days. Vote if you liked coming with more and dramatic shit soon 😈✨