00:15

The night was still on and to be fair it was actually a pretty good night. The stars were shining and shimmering in her eyes. What could be right and what could be wrong? Are we capable to judge the right and wrong?

Angeline was dancing listening to her favorite song, wearing the most beautiful dress a woman can buy. "..Maybe I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours..". She was also enjoying a glass filled with wine just to suppress the anxiety she was feeling. Her voice was soft and pretty, Mitchel had told her she got a beautiful voice.

Out of the blue, a noise was coming from the kitchen. She stopped dancing and paused the video that was playing in her large plasma TV. Her blue eyes were kinda worried but she avoided the noise with a shrug in her shoulders. The noise was made again and this time she started going towards the kitchen even though she knew the classic scenes when stupid people follow the strange noises but she had no other choice.

"Is anyone there?" Who is going to reply, Angeline?

Angeline sighed. She was about to go at her bedroom again but the noise made its appearance again coming under the kitchen table. "Whoever is there, get out otherwise I'm calling the police." She warned not letting those stupid games to affect her the least bit. Tomorrow she was going to get married and she needed to relax.

A train game came under the table. Her favorite toy, she had from when she was a little girl. It looked like someone pushed it. Her cat came from under the table and purred. Angeline sighed, she was starting to get anxious in fact.

She twisted her body ready to go back to her bed when she saw it. When she saw her.

Her hands were shaking holding the short black colored ironed material which was pointed at Angeline. Her eyes were red bloodshot from the crying and she also had black bags under her eyes cause of the nights she had to sleep.

Angeline's heart was ready to get out of her chest. She knew who that stranger was. Who that strange girl was. Shyla.

"What do you want here?" Angeline asked the girl who was holding a gun pointed at her.

"I came here to stop a huge mistake from being committed." Shyla said her voice cracking her hands shaky and her eyes never blinked.

"Please, put the gun down and we can talk this out. We can talk about anything you want." Angeline said her eyes started to water.

"Stop bluffing! I might be young but I'm not stupid!" Shyla screamed and Angeline covered her ears.

Cold sweat was running down from her forehead and it was a matter of seconds till she had a panic attack.

"What do you want?" She asked and took long breaths.

"Why didn't you leave even when you knew?"

"I would never leave someone I love. Not in the way you think but I used to love Mitchel as a brother and now I love him as a husband someone who is a friend and someone who supports me. I know how much this hurts to get left, you start questioning what if something's wrong with you. You blame yourself and you believe that if you change the way you act that people will stick with you, but no they decided to leave. I came to the conclusion that it is worst to stay physically but be away spiritually than just leaving in both ways. Shyla please I know you want Mitchel but I want to change and if you kill me I will be remembered as the mean one. We used to be college classmates, I was in love with his brother and he was the one that stuck with me when his brother decided to leave me. We had sex several times and then decided to marry each other. Please don't kill me, not now, give me the chance to change and go find my true love." Angeline said and what she said what the absolute truth. She once was so sincere and then she became a lying bitch.

Shyla was looking at the gun ready to throw it at the ground and collapse. She missed Mitchel. He was her first love and everything Angeline said had an impact on her brain.

Angeline approached the cold and stranded Shyla. She held her hands in hers which were glued to the gun. "Please put it down." She begged.

Shyla nodded. The four hands of theirs were on the gun and accidentally the trigger was pressed. The bullet passed through Angeline's heart and after a few seconds, her lifeless body was at the ground bleeding.

Shyla had crawled herself to the corner of the kitchen, her hand covering her mouth and crying.

---
vote if you crave more
---
damn rip to our girl or not rip? wait for it 😏