00:13

She felt lonely and it was all her fault. She shouldn't have lied because of that matter, she knew that after the apocalypse of it Mitchel wouldn't forget her and would think that she is not a trustworthy person.

Shyla was crying, the little lighting that was coming of a candle she had lit up only lighting her crying face up. She was writing letters to him, a thing she once saw in tumblr.

Previously the same afternoon she heard on the news on the gossip line that Mitchel Cave and Angeline were getting married next month and that made her sad and angry. The veins of hers were popping because of the rage coming from her inside. She took a knife and stabbed a teddy bear Mitchel had bought for her when he told her that she was the one.

Right now she was writing the last and the only letter that she would not toss and throw in the litter bin.

Mitchel my love,
I know you find those things absurd and completely stupid, but I also have a romantic side and not only the kinky you got to know.
The fact that you are someone else's is killing me and I can't stand it. I lied to you because I wanted you and I didn't want you to think of me as just a horny teenager with daddy issues.
You filled every emptiness of mine and deep down I know you still love me. Love is not a thing that can be stopped so easily, baby.
I make my own decisions because I'm mature enough to get you out of that uncomfortable position of having to let her go. You don't know what a woman in love can do.
Yours and only yours
your baby girl.

She smiled proudly at what she written and she knew that Mitchel wouldn't get the hidden message behind that letter. So she would do what she was planning to without any intervention of his.

🎶... she got a smile in her face and a knife in her hands ... 🎶

vote if you liked that chapter 💗