00:10

The cool air intermingled with her hair causing them to float slightly. Shyla loved windy days because they were always belittled. They all loved the sunny or rainy days but the wind was never pertained.

"Shyla, please don't get somber." Mitchel said and placed his hand on the behind of her neck, and that spot instantly became hot because of his touch.

"I feel this oppression all those feelings getting into me." Shyla admitted and kissed his hand and then kissed it again a little bit higher.

"I love you Shyla, this is what matters right now." He said his eyes getting glacier indicating that he was about to cry.

Shyla hated seeing Mitchel like this. The ambivalent feelings of his, the guilts yet the passion, the aversion for Angeline yet the love for Shyla, his baby girl. The guilts of lying to him yet the fright of losing him. They heads full of fears, yet they were determine to be together even if they had to supress the urge to leave and be forever together.

"I love you too, Mitchel," and a loud sigh filled the wind.

Mitchel embraced Shyla from behind and she giggled at him. The night had made its appearance and they were enjoying the view from a high cliff after reaching their destination. The stars were shimmering into both his and hers eyes and their happiness was not able to be hidden.

"Hey, a star is falling, make a wish." Mitchel declared pointing at the falling star with his index finger and smiling goofily.

Get Angeline out of the way. Was her wish and then it was the first time she actually felt bad for her. She was the cheated one and all Shyla would wish for her is to go six feet under the ground.

"I made my wish. Shall we go and eat something?" Shyla asked.

"Oh yeah there is a pizzeria just fifteen minutes from here." Mitchel said scrolling through his phone to found the pizzeria's directions.

When they reached the cozy and vibrant colored pizzeria they sat at a seat far from window, so none would see them being together. "Shyla, Angeline knows." Mitchel said out of the blue and Shyla looked at him feeling bewildered.

"She came once in my office at the factory and we had an argument. I am so sorry, baby girl."

"And why are you sorry?" Shyla asked worriedly.

"You don't know Angeline. She's that type of woman, my mom told me to stay away from." He said.

"And then made you marry her." Shyla said bittersweet.

it's like 1 am right now, but I need to rant about something irrelevant. fuck friends who need u only to have fun with them. fuck friends who neglect u for their relationships. fuck friends who hurt u once or even worse twice. fuck fake friends for real tho. vote and like if u liked this chap. sorry for the irrelevant rant.