00:19

Mitchel's POV

The sun hit my face indicating that a new day had started. I groaned but got out of my comfortable bed seats. I had to sleep this peacefully in such a long time.

"Hey! Good morning sleeping beauty." Clinton said as he entered the room. "We're going to be late."

"Be late for what?" I said in my raspy morning voice. I really wasn't in the mood for anything but I really wanted to warm up my relationship with my brother. Christian and I weren't going to be friends never ever again because he never got in my shoes and understood how I felt after what happened.

Clinton laughed and closed the door behind him. He sat opposite me on my bed still wearing a smile, that I highly doubted it was genuine. He looked exhausted and sorrowful. "Now, that I'm here, I'm going to help out the family."

I chuckled. I only did that because the whole situation seemed comical to me. "Do you really needed that incident in order to help the family?" I asked him. In the mornings I was salty especially when someone comes into my room and keeps talking nonsense. I hate surprises.

Clinton chuckled as well and looked at the ground. He was still smiling with that grin that indicated his true feelings. "Well, get up we're going somewhere." He said still not revealing any other information about where we were going to. After that, he left me alone in my room.

I stood up and sighed. I made my bed and headed towards the bathroom where I cleaned my face and tried to relax a bit with a warm shower. I felt better, yet I was still the gloomy one that never got out of their room.

"Good morning Mitchel." My mom told me and I smiled as a response. "Do you want breakfast?" She asked and I shook my head. "But you have to eat since yesterday morning."

"Mom, I just don't want to eat," I said and twisted my head towards Clinton. "Where are we going to?"

He didn't respond. He grabbed the keys of his Mercedes car and his jean jacket. I followed him behind and I gotta admit that this whole mysterious aura around him was annoying me.

The car drive was silent. The only sound that was heard was coming from the radio. Songs I once listened and loved. Right now they were just another deafening noises.

"Here we are," Clinton said and tried to sound excited.

We were outside from an enormous building that I had never seen again. "What is that place?" I asked him and he looked kinda gloomy.

"Mitchel, you've been acting a lot weird the past months. You've been barely eating or sleeping. You always are on your nerves, I mean you weren't even talking to me no matter how hard I tried. You have isolated yourself and the only company you have is that young. You are not fine Mitchel, and I need to help you."

I have listened to a lot of valuable words these days but I don't think I'm willing to buy everything he has to sell. "What is that fucking place, Clinton? Just answer to that simple question?"

"Well, this your first time having therapy sessions." He said and looked at the gigantic building.

Was he even serious? Who is he to determine that for me? My eyebrows were furrowed and I had a furious look on my face. "Excuse me? Am I supposed to answer or you have already taken the decision? Literally, Clinton, I'm trying to understand what you are up to. I mean you are missing for years and then you come here and pretend to be the leader? In addition, I know but I'm a mess but I'm not a hopeless case..."

"I knew you would react like this. You're missing the point that I'm just trying to help you. Christian always blames you and he has some points but I am by your side. Now please, go up there. It's only to help you."

I sighed if it's going to have to weasel out of Clinton's babysitting. "Hey before you step in there remember you're doing it for yourself and not me."

"Pff, whatever.," I said and I knew that it was the time to face the truth...