00:06

The bright sun touched Mitchel's cheek, indicating that it was time he had to wake up and go to his solitude, called Angeline. "Shyla." He tried waking up the beautiful creature lying next to him but he though she was so peaceful that it would be a sin to actually wake her up.

He kissed her forehead and gently fondled her hair lovingly. She started moving in the bed still sleeping but then she just stayed asleep.

Mitchel exited the hotel room taking a last glance at her sleeping, into all her glory.

"Angeline, babe I'm home." Mitchel greeted by the time he had footed in his mansion. Angeline jumped into his embrace placing a kiss as always and Mitchel felt more disgusted than ever. Nothing compared to Shyla, nothing like her youthful and rebelious spirit.

"Where were you, love?" She asked playing with the ends of her blond hair.

Mitchel smiled, the guilts overwhelming him. "I had a late appointment with a client from Russia, my dad arranged me. We are in the middle of a massive agreement for gas and I couldn't miss it."

Angeline smiled her sharp brain never stopped working. "I only asked you, where were you, not the story of your life." There was a small silence but then Angeline laughed and Mitchel did the same. A liar gives out a lot more details than asked. "Let's eat something."

Mitchel nodded unable to make a sound. He knew that she had suspected something by her ironic laugh and her unpleasant smile.

They ate something and then they had to share the bed together.

And then it was when Mitchel wanted to kill himself. Yes, he did enjoy the sex with Angeline but after having Shyla around him he wanted to vomit and he actually did in a attempt to prevent it from happening. "Are you okay, Mitchel?" she asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry. I think I have a rush so I will sleep and rest if you don't mind." Angeline nodded showing her comprehension towards him.

"Okay, I guess you're tired after having to discuss about the Russian topic. Just don't get too involved with them, you might lose your mind eventually." She said making an exit of Mitchel's room strengthening the flame of his guilts because she just made a barb.

short like me someone's spicy af. vote if you liked sorry for the late update, I was busy doing nothing 😂❤️