Vanishing Red eyes

I was walking through the forest of forks, book in hand. Glancing around I noticed it was sunset, I should be going home but I can't for some reason. 
I kept walking through despite the dangers the woods could conceal especially after dark. 

I came to a clearing in the forests, it was tiny but perfect for what I needed. I set my book down on the log & looked around. 

By now it was pitch black.

I looked into the woods and saw a bunch of red eyes and a low growl. In a matter of seconds the red eyes vanished and out from under the thick leaves and bristles of the trees came a giant wolf. 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was beautiful though. The wolf's gray fur shined in the moonlight. He slowly walked towards me as I cowered behind a tree beside the log he slowed down but still continued to walk over to me...almost in a cautious way. To be completely honest I was freaked out. I sent prayers to my mum, brother and prayed to my dad that I'd most likely see him soon as I just figured this wolf wanted me as a nighttime snack. 

Suddenly the wolf changed into what looks like a human. He had no shirt on and was wearing ripped shorts but as I looked up to see his face a bright light blinded me.

*********************************************************************

I woke with a start. What the hell....what was this supposed to mean? I must admit this was the weirdest dream I've ever had. Glancing at my alarm clock I realized I was late, on my first day of senior year and the first day of being at a new high school. GREAT! Good job aria. I shook my head and jumped out of bed running for the bathroom which connected to my room. 

I could already tell today was going to be interesting.