Beside me

My eyes fluttered open  and I looked around at my surroundings. I have been here before but I couldn't think of what 'here' was. 

"Aria? How ya feeling?" exclaimed a voice belonging to Embry. 

"uhh good...Where am I?" I asked confused. 

"Emily and Sam's."

Right okay that really makes sense but why was I here, I mean I was in so much pain and blacked out...shouldn't I be at the hospital. 
I guess my eyes gave that away cause Seth (I just noticed he was in here) said, 

"You're here cause nothing actually happened to you..It's Paul." 

"Paul? Wait w-what happened to him?" I asked standing up on my feet. 

I swear if anything happened to Paul....

"New born crushed him...All his ribs shattered." Embry explained in above a whisper.

"But other than that he's okay!" Seth said trying to lighten the mood. 

"Where is he?" I demand.

They both point towards the hall, on the left side, first door. Alright then. I head towards the door but just as I'm about to turn the knob I pause.
To be honest I'm afraid as to what I'll see... I sighed and opened it. Looking in I saw my Paul completely sweaty and with a cast on his abdomen. 

"A-aria?" He breathed out. I just walked over to him and kissed his forehead, afterwards I took his hand into mine. 

"It's okay babe..I'm right here." I said choking back tears. He looked like he was in so much pain...Afterall I guess I've felt what he felt earlier and it hurt. A LOT. 

We stayed like that holding hands, slowly he fell asleep to my humming and I dozed off in a wicker chair. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Paul Lahote P.O.V.)

We did well in the fight. I killed about 12 stupid blood suckers. We were all happy thinking it was over of course! Until a new born was sneaking out of the woods. Leah being Leah raced to kill him. She used the wrong tactic and was getting beat until jacob tried to save her resulting in him being thrown towards the huge oak tree, hard. My turn. I ran full speed at the new born. I managed to bite off his left hand. 

He however wrapped his arms around me, squeezing and shattering my bones. I fell limp to the ground being engulfed in pain. I whimpered as my wolf changed back into my normal form. I could barely breathe or hear what was going on around me. The wolf pack carried me probably going to Emily and Sams. The pain did anything but stop, in-fact it increased.  All I could think about was that I broke Aria's promise... 

                                          *********************************************************************************

After the doctor came in, Sam did.

"Aria felt your pain too Paul. She blacked out from the pain but we brought her here. Just thought you should know." he said and turned to leave.

Great I forgot all about the connection between us. When one of us feels pain so does the other one.

I slept for what felt like forever. When I woke up I saw my Aria at the door. She kissed my forehead giving me new found strength and held my hand. We talked for a while...she started to hum but as much as I didn't want to sleep I did. I crashed hard but at least this time Aria was by my side.