Clumsy Me

"Mr. Andrews we have a new student today, her name is Aria Smith. Aria this is Mr. Andrews your homeroom teacher. Good luck and Welcome to Forks high school!" One of the admin's introduced me.

"Aria why don't you go sit beside Bella" he suggested and pointed a finger towards a pale girl who had brown hair and eyes, well I guess I now know her as Bella. She just gave me a small smile before patting the seat next to her. On my way to the seat I tripped. A few people laughed, I joined in with the laughing, got back up and sat down at the desk.

"I'm Bella, uh welcome to forks high school Sorry bout the fall, must have been embarrassing. I'm rather clumsy myself!" she said.

"thanks, i'm uh glad to be here and yeah I could probably fall just by standing" I replied with a tiny giggle.

We exchanged our time tables seeing what classes we have together. They were all pretty much the same except two classes. I was glad that I'd know someone in the other classes. 

The next two periods Bella and I talked a lot. She was explaining to me about the high-school, herself, and just becoming a good friend of mine. I did the same. 

"Aria, come sit at our table" Bella called.

I made my way over.

"Hi, i'm Jessica" a preppy girl said. I returned it with a smile.

"I'm mike" he said smiling looking somewhat of a little boy.

"Eric"

"I'm Angela, what classes do you have?" She asked kindly. I just passed her my time table. 

"hmm we have a few classes together" she said with a smile.

"Great! It's good to know a few people" I grinned. 

As we ate I couldn't help but feel as though people were staring at me. I glanced over Bella's shoulder and saw a group of people who looked truthfully flawless, were staring at us. 

"uhm Bella?"

"yeah Aria?"

"Who're they?" I asked in curiosity. 

"oh those are the Cullen's. That one right there, he's my boyfriend; the one I've told you about. Edward Cullen?"

"Right!! Well I think they want you to go over or something, they are kinda staring.." 

She just nodded and told me she'd be back in a minute. Which actually ended up being a lot more minutes and she ventured back as lunch was just finishing up.

She apologized, which I was totally fine by it. I mean I'd probably get side-tracked too if I had a boyfriend. We went to our next few classes which I found to be all easy.

Around the end of the day Bella came up to my locker.

"Hey Aria, I didn't actually get your cell number." I noticed Edward waiting for her so I knew I should probably hurry.

"Okay uh here" I said glancing towards her tiny cell.

I quickly punched in the number and tossed back her phone. 

"Thanks we're gonna have to hang out sometime" She smiled and I nodded. 

Bella and I became really good friends which I'm really happy about.

But before they left Edward spoke "Uh yeah I'm Edward..Welcome to forks" with a side grin he turned around and they started to walk away.

"uh thanks!" I yelled down the empty hallway.

They both just turned around and smiled. Woah...Talk about a perfect couple! I just grabbed the few books out of my new locker and left quickly walking back to my house.