His eyes

"Mum I'm home!" I shouted to my mother who was working in the kitchen (she's a baker for the little store down the road)

"Hey sweetie, come into the kitchen for a moment please" 

I followed the sweet smell of chocolate cookies and found my mum taking out a third batch of them.

"Tonight I've made plans for us all to go and visit some of my old friends Sam and Emily. They're having a big bonfire and invited us. So I need you to get changed, we'll be leaving around 7 o'clock." She smiled and continued to stir some batter. I nodded and headed upstairs deciding on what to wear to this 'bonfire'. I should have known we'd be visiting some of her friends considering she grew up here.

I had only a few clothes in my closet as I had to get rid of most of them...However the clothes I did own were CUTE. I picked this out to wear:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124815854

 ***************************************

Mum called me downstairs around 6:53. I can't lie I was kind of nervous...but then again I always get nervous when I have to meet new people. 
We drove for about 10 minutes before my mum pulled to a stop. The house looked very cozy to me. http://media.melty.fr/la-maison-de-sam-uley-image-281941-article-ajust_930.jpg

"Linda!" A girl ran out and embraced my mum in a hug. She turned her attention to me after they're long hug and smiled. She was very beautiful, although she had three long scars down her face. 

"You must be Aria!" She hugged me. 

"Nice to meet you, you're uh Emily?" I asked not 100% positive, she just laughed and nodded. 

"Well come on in!" she gestured towards the house. 

Upon walking in the house my senses lit up. It smelled incredible in here. The aroma of food filled my nose.

"We always have a ton of boys over so naturally a lot of food must be made." She explained with a laugh.

In the kitchen the table was full with boys, who apparently don't own shirts... Not that I was staring or anything. 

"Guys!" Emily called for their attention. 

"This is Linda a great friend of Sam and I's" I noticed the guy who I'm guessing to be Sam hugged my mother, "and this is Aria her daughter." She introduced us and all the guys waved and said different greetings which were truthfully very hard to understand them all as it was at the same time. I glanced between each of the guys as they introduced themselves.

"I'm Quil Ateara"

"Seth Clearwater" he said with a wink I just giggled.

"Embry Call"

"I'm Jacob, Jacob Black" I nodded my head slightly.

"Jared"

"oh uhh..Paul." I looked at Paul, he was staring right into my eyes. Wow...His eyes were incredible. I found myself getting lost in them before my mum started to talk.

"Well shall we start this bon-fire?" She asked with a huge grin.

The boys all cheered and piled out the door.

I started to follow before I got stopped by two girls I haven't seen before. 

"Hi, I'm Kim" 

"And I'm Leah Clearwater" They both gave me a tiny smile.

"Oh nice to meet you" I hugged them both well cause I like hugs..

"I think we're all gonna become really good friends" the girl I now know to be Kim said with a grin. 

They led me outside and asked me to sit with them. Paul was staring at me the whole time until Seth nudged his side tearing his glance away from me. Did I look bad? Maybe I have something on my face...err I don't know. I just turned my attention to Kim and Leah who were talking about a bunch of things.
Kim started to talk about her boyfriend which I found out was Jared. She started to tell me a bunch of really cute stories. I was like a little girl listening while Leah looked miserable. Which to be honest was really funny. The atmosphere here was brilliant and everyone was very friendly. I even started talking to Seth and Embry. They're really sweet.
Jacob's father Billy rolled up in his wheelchair. Once he found a spot it quieted down for some reason no one seemed to talk. You could say I was confused. I sat quietly as he began telling the legends of their ancestors. I sat and listened with much interest. When he told us about the woman who sacrificed herself for the town I let out a tiny gasp. He moved on from that legend to another one, this one was about something called 'imprinting'. Kim sat next to Jared for that. I guess it's cause a part of it has to do with love which they both obviously have with each other.

It left me pondering and wishing that imprinting was real. It seemed almost perfect to me. To know who you're supposed to be with for the rest of your life, to have someone feel that DEEPLY about you was almost surreal. I kinda wish it'd happen to me... I looked up from my thoughts and my eyes rested upon the intense stare of Paul's dark brown eyes. I felt it was like he was trying to read me like a book. I finally turned my head and saw my mum beckoning me to the car. 

Before we left we said our goodbyes. We probably would have stayed longer if it not been for my brother home with a babysitter and it was getting late. I couldn't get those legends out of my head... they seemed so magical. That night I dreamt of something I didn't think I'd dream...Paul Lahote.