Happily ever after

All stories come to an end. 

Paul and I are so happy, we've gotten so much out of just meeting eachother. It's crazy to think that today is the anniversary of when we first met. 
I think it's easy for me to say how great it is to wake up with him by my side and kissing me each day. 

The pack is still  going strong. Jacob divided the pack so I guess theres two packs now but I'm pretty sure Sam's stepping down from being Alpha soon. Which means either the two packs will come together with Jacob being Alpha or Paul will step in and be alpha I don't really know... I'm not in the pack, I may be a wolf but I declined the pack. Only because I wanted to raise little Rosalyn properly without this world weighing down on us. 

Speaking of Rosalyn she just started school! Paul cried the first day even though he denies it, I saw him. I thought it was cute though...
She just ran up to the door and ran back to give us one last hug. To be quite honest I didn't know how I was going to handle her going to school. I'd be alone a lot but I got use to it. Emily comes over a lot and vice-a-versa. 

My mum comes over sometimes too, for a little lunch or just catching up time really. I can't thank her enough for being so supportive and little xavier has grown up on me! He even has his own girlfriend, Ava. I've met her and completely approve! She's very sweet and caring. Just what my brother needs so he better not mess it up!!!

Seth also has been a great help to Rosalyn. He helps her with her homework if Paul and I are busy and he's really shown he can look and take care of our princess. I'm glad actually, cause I know she'll always have someone there for her. 

I think it's fair to say our lives are satisfied. We all have each other and now that the drama involving the Cullens and Bella have all died down, things in La Push are seemingly quiet and well peacefull. 

Even thought at times I wish my father was still here to see everything and experience these things with me, I know that he's seen it all happen from up there... He just wasn't here physically which was probably a good thing to be honest, otherwise I wouldn't have found my other half, Paul. My imprint. My love. 

Author's note:

HOLY FUDGE IT'S OVER! It's done!! Thank you to everyone for your support and comments! It's made me so so happy so thank you! I'm started a new story now, it's called 'Elena Potter' It is a Harry Potter Fanfic and if you want the details I have a Journal entry on upcoming stories of mine, so go check it out! Thank you again! It's been so fun and truly an honor! 

Love lots,

Ashley Legacy xx