Confronting the wolf

"Paul! HEY! Paul!!!" I shouted trying to get his attention from across the field. I don't know why but I was mad. How could he- how could they hide this from me!? 

He jogged over to me obviously not hearing the anger in my voice. 

"H-hey Aria" He stuttered a bit. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

He was looking nervous now.

"Tell you what?" Paul said sceptically.

"I know your a wolf paul. I know everything." I said crossing my arms.

His eyes widened and he stepped back a bit.

"L-listen Aria, you can't tell anyone. It's a secret for  a reason. I-I'm sorry we couldn't tell you! I really am.." He rubbed his neck.

"Paul...it's fine." I breathed out "I don't think of you any differently, you're still paul to me." I smiled up at him.

He smiled back before a look of confusion came upon his face. 

"wait you said you knew.. uh everything?"

"yeah like how you're a wolf and how you guys imprint and stuff." I said brushing off his question. 

"I've imprinted." He said while biting his lip afterwards. Damn...I don't know why I felt sad, wait yeah I do. I like like paul.. I should've known! But I guess none of that mattered anymore as he imprinted. He must have noticed my face as he lightly lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"Do you know who, I imprinted..on?" 

I shook my head trying not to cry...What is with me! I almost never cry.

He started coming in closer and whispered "you." 

Before my head could even process what he said I was pulled into a passionate kiss. Fire works, no bombs went off as I started to lose myself with Paul. He pulled away and I felt a bit lightheaded. 

"W-will you be mine Aria?" Paul asked while looking into my brown eyes.

"Y-yes" I stuttered as we kissed again feeling even more passionate than the first kiss. He was my wolf and I didn't want to leave his side..

authors note: 

Was this good? Please let me know cause I'm not so sure... :/ Comment! Favorite! Follow! <3 xx

~Ashley Legacy