Taking this MUT out.

5 Years Later.

Aria Rose Lahote was my new name. Paul and I got married on April 9th 2015. He waited until I turned 22, him being 24. It was truly magical. Our love was now what we've called 'forever' love. I remembered when he asked me like it was yesterday...

*Flash Back*

"Paul, where are you taking me?" I asked giggling after as he lead me through the forests. I wasn't scared after all I did have my Paul with me, so nothing was going to happen. 

"You'll see" He said and winked at me. 

Gosh I hate surprises sometimes. This would classify as one of those times.

"Close your eyes" Paul demanded softly. 

I did as instructed and he guided me to wherever he wanted to take me. 

"okay....Open!"  My eyes opened in astonishment. The wooded area was cleared into an opening where purple flowers blossomed and fairy lights were streamed across the trees creating an even more magical effect. There was a little stereo put to the side. 

"Well?" Paul asked gesturing to the whole area. 

"Wow." Was all that could escape my mouth. He chuckled and led me over to the middle of the clearing. Paul started the music and a soft melody tone came out. He bowed and asked if I'd dance with him. He could be so cheesy yet it was all so cute at the same time. I agreed and we started swaying to the sweet sound coming from the stereo. 

"You know...Aria there is a reason I did this all.."

"Oh?" I questioned.

"Uh yeah..." He stopped dancing and looked me in the eyes. 

"Aria Rose Smith, I met you just a few years ago and since then I have not lost an ounce of my afffection towards you. Before you came into my life I was what people called 'a hothead' I'd get angry very easily and almost lose control but since you came... I just feel at peace with everyone and everything. You mean...SO much to me that while trying to say all this I'm really finding it hard to come up with the words to express myself. 
I always notice the little things about you. You're eyes are normally brown but when you look up at the sun in an angle it looks like a hazel colour. I noticed that whenever your nervous you bit your lip and when you're feeling shy, you play with your hair. The point is Aria Smith, I love you and I want to notice these things and other things forever. I want you to be mine forever. So will you do the honor of becoming my beautiful wife?" He then went down on one knee holding out the most beautiful and perfect ring. 

Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't seem to get a word out. So I simply nodded. He smiled and hugged me, spinning us in the process. It was perfect, he was perfect and we were going to be forever....

*Flash back over*

Now I won't get into too many details on our honeymoon but let's just say it was incredibly romantic. With that said...
I'm now pregnant. It's been 8 months so I was definitely showing. Paul has been great support though, sometimes he just shows up with a tub of Ben and jerry's for me, I mean can someone please tell me that's not how a husband should act cause I don't think I'd believe you. 

Because I'm 8 months the baby could really come anytime. They tell you nine months but... sometimes I've read they can be pre-mature. I am in all honesty scared beyond wit. My mum and brother have been also a great support. Xavier is convinced he'll be the best uncle ever...Typical. My mum calls daily and sometimes pops in and checks on me. 

Carlisle has been great also, he comes around 2 a month to do regular check ups, he'll also be the one to deliver the baby. Paul wasn't too happy about this but I got him to come around.

The cullens have been fantastic as well, each of them. Bella has been a vampire now for a good two years and renesmee is now pretty much fully grown, I'm really happy for jake. Bella comes around and helps me, as I helped her with renesmee so does Rosalie. Alice has been decorating our nursery and it was all ready, it looked like this:   Gray-pink-baby-girls-room

Perfect for our little princess. 

Anyways, Paul was out right now and I'm here sitting watching T.v. not that I can do much right now anyways. Rosalie was over cooking dinner, Bella was here but left to hunt. I was flicking through the channels and suddenly pain erupted and I looked down to see water. 

"ROSALIE!" I screamed and started to breathe heavily. She was there in a flash. She picked me up, grabbed the bag by the door and ran me out to her car. Meanwhile I was there screaming. 

"I'll get you there as soon as I can Aria... Just breathe." Rosalie instructed. 

The pain was unbearable. She pulled in and Emmett came running out. He picked me up and ran me upstair and into Carlisle's home office, the same one they used for bella (it was clean now). He laid me down and Carlisle was giving me all sorts of instructions. It didn't work too much as I was screaming. 

"I. Need.Paulll." I screamed. No way in hell am I having this baby without him. Paul ran in with no shirt and ripped shorts...He must have been out on patrol.

"Babe, I'm here now shhhh..." He tried to soothe and I was holding a death grip on his hand. He must have not been effected by it though. 

At 3:04 pm our little girl was brought into the world. After they washed her up I was handed my princess...Our princess.  cccccccccc

I fell in love all over again. Once everything was cleaned up  and I was actually allowed to change into clothes, people were allowed in our rooms. The cullens came in, my mum and brother came in and the pack came in. Yes..It was a tad crowed. I notice Paul clench his teeth and Edwards just laughed lightly and shook his head. 

"Am I missing something?" I asked confused. 

"No... I'll tell you after." Paul said sounding over the edge. My mum held him and so did my brother. Once they were done and spent about 10 minutes they left telling me they'd come back tomorrow. I nodded accepting them. 

"Now. What's going on?" I demand. 

"Seth imprinted on our daughter." This made me furious. 

"Hold her Paul." I growled. He took her gladly as I got up and walked over to Seth, grabbing him by the ear I started to walk towards the door. 

"What are you doing Aria?" Sam asked.

"Taking this MUT out." I shouted. I brought him outside and pushed him. 

"Listen Aria, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to, you kn-" I punched him. 

"I have no cont-" He was interrupted by me pushing him again. 

Seems like the pack and the Cullens decided to come out and watch. 

"SHE'S MY BABY! I HAVEN'T EVEN NAMED HER YET AND YOU THINK SHE'S YOURS!?" 

"Please, it's the same thing that happened with Jake and Nessie..." 

"NO IT'S DIFFERENT! SHE DOESN'T GROW AT SUPER SPEED! SHE'S A BABY, MY BABY AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COME NEAR HER." I raged again while punching him. Paul just smiled obviously pleased at what I was doing. Seth started to shake and Paul told me to stand back. What happened next I didn't really understand...

I was a wolf...? A she-wolf. 

Seth and I continued to go at each other, snapping at each other and well fighting. Paul handed our baby to carlilse and changed into his wolf breaking us apart. 

'Aria... go into the woods I'll bring you a change of clothes and help you turn back. Seth! Piss off before I become worse than my wife." Seth lowered his head and trotted off into the forest. I did the same but not too far into the forest.  

Paul came in not long after and set down a change of clothes. 

'Aria, all you need to do to get out of that form is to picture your human form, okay?' He said inside my head wow that's weird... Anyways I did as told. 

Suddenly I felt very cold that's when I realized I was back in my regular form.. Paul chuckled also in his regular form and brought my clothes over. 

"We'll talk about this later love, right now we need to go name that princess of ours." I nodded and quickly got changed. My heart and mind were racing. 

We both got back to the cullen's and they handed me my little girl. I looked up at Paul... he nodded. 

"Her name is....." 

Author's Note:

HOOLLLLYYYYY A lot  happened in this chapter...like a lot. Let me know what you think of this all and also if you have any ideas for the name of their baby leave them in the comments or message me :P Thanks for reading xx

~ Ashley Legacy <3 xx