Must be a dream...

(Aria's P.O.V.) 

It's been a few weeks now and I can't help but think about my fathers death. I've always pushed it out but it seems to be a lot harder lately and for some reason today was the worst. 

I was finishing some calculus homework when I heard my mum crying in her room. I looked at the calender and realised why today seemed different from the rest. It has been exactly 4 months since the incident. I looked down and the tears slipped down my cheeks. It's not fair. It should have been me! I should have died not him... More tears slid down as I couldn't handle it anymore and needed to get some fresh air. I quickly scribbled a note to my mum explaining I'd be gone out for a little while and ran out the door. 

I didn't stop running until I realized I was deep in the forests. I kept walking and crying. 

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I cut my leg on a branch by accident. Blood slipped down my leg but I continued to walk and think. Think about my father. 

Before I knew it the sun was down and the darkness took over. I was freezing by now and my leg was still bleeding partially. I didn't know where I was... lost. Completely lost in these woods that covered most of the land. I think it'd be easy to say I was FREAKED out. Every noise would make me jump. 

"oomf" I grunted as someone or something pushed me over.

"Hello sweetheart" A man with bright red eyes and pale skin was on me, holding me securely to the hard ground. My breathing was rapid. What the hell was this thing.

"D-don't hurt me." I stuttered out. I didn't want to get raped or killed!

"Oh daring...that's so un-original. It's always the same thing. The weak victim cries out 'don't hurt me' when they both know the one holding them to the ground is obviously going to hurt the other." He smirked. I whimpered as he moved my head to the side and flipped my hair away, exposing my neck. He leaned down but as fast as he brought me to the ground he was flipped off of me. 

Looking up I saw a HUGE wolf. What scared me most, was that it's the same wolf from my dream. Wait... this must be just another one of my dreams. Regardless I watched as the wolf took a hold of the red eyed man. His head was torn from his body and I let out a scream. I started to quickly run but the dark didn't help with my eyesight and I tripped on a tree root. That's when darkness took over. There is one thing for certain though...This was not just a dream. This. Was. Real.  

Authors note:

oooohhhh DRAMA. Better stay tuned as more drama will unfold ;)