Seems odd...

The next morning I was woken by my cell ringing. Errr why? It's Saturday morning. I groaned as I answered.

"Hey Aria?" 

"Um hi...Who is this?" I said half awake.

"Oh it's Kim, sorry if I woke you I figured you'd be up by now." Oh right I forgot I gave Kim my number last night.

"No, no it's okay..uh so was there a particular reason you called or..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, do you wanna come by Emily and Sam's house today? We miss you haha" She asked with a laugh.

It was so sweet that they missed me already. I glanced at my alarm clock and was shocked! 1:48 pm it read. No wonder why she thought I'd be up. Heck even I would have thought I'd been up before this. 

"uh sure Kim just let me get ready...I'll be over around uh..2:10?" I said in more of a question.

"Yeah that's fine, Paul's headed near you house around that time anyways I can ask him to pick you up if you want? It is a little ways away."

"Yes that'd be perfect, thanks." I concluded.

"See ya then!!!" Kim shouted, I just laughed. 

"Bye see ya soon!" I shouted back and hung up my phone. 

Flopping back on my bed, I let out a big sigh, then got up and started to get ready.

*******************************************************************************************************

I had finished getting ready and was wearing this :

http://www.polyvore.com/hanging_with_pack/set?id=124971411

*Beep. Beep.*

Paul honked the horn signalling that he was here. I jogged up to the passenger side and slide in. 

"Hey beautiful" he greeted with a smile.

"Hi, thanks for the drive by the way" 

"Not a problem" he smiled (very cutely might I add)

"So what'd you think of the stories Billy told last night at the bon-fire?" He asked.

"Well..uhm they were interesting I suppose. The idea behind it all was very intriguing." I said glancing out the window. He quickly looked at me.

"Any story stand out to you?"

"I really like the one about imprinting? It was very sweet." I said with a little laugh after. 

He continued to grin as he drove, silence was filling the air. It wasn't awkward silence though rather a good silence. I liked Paul, I felt somehow very comfortable with him but why did he ask me about the stories...was there a purpose or was he just trying to strike up a conversation? Seems odd. 

(Paul's P.O.V.)

*Beep, beep* 

I pushed the horn to let her know I was here. Gosh I can't believe I imprinted and on such a beauty too! Last night the pack were telling me how lucky I was, which I have to agree with. She jogged over to the passenger side looking gorgeous..Didn't Kim say she just woke up not too long ago? Damn.

"Hey beautiful" I smiled

"Hi, thanks for the drive by the way" She said sincerely although I really did want to drive her cause I wanted to talk about the stories she heard last night..I was curious on what she thought. 

"Not a problem" I paused "So what'd you think of the stories Billy told last night at the bon-fire?" 

"Well..uhm they were interesting I suppose. The idea behind it all was very intriguing." She said while glancing out the window. I quickly looked at her, what story did she find interesting?

"Any story stand out to you?" I asked curiously wanting, no NEEDING to know.

"I really like the one about imprinting? It was very sweet." She said with a little giggle after. 

YES!!! I grinned,  I felt my inner wolf trying to pull me towards her but I refrained from doing so. If I can't get her to like me soon...I don't know what I'll do. 

Author's note:

Just wanted to say thank you for reading and favoriting this story it means a lot! I do update as much as possible so you shouldn't ever have to wait too long! <3

~ Ashley xx