Chapter 1

Today was probably the sunniest day in Magnolia. However, despite the wonderfully bright day it remained dark in one particular household. Sting sighed as he headed up the steps. If he didn't get his two lazy ass brother's up they'd most likely be late and the last thing he needed was a scolding from Rouge. 

"YO! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU TWO WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" He yelled. A groan of displeasure could be heard from both rooms as one door opened revealing a very irritating Gajeel. Sting smirked as he knocks on the other door. Natsu was always the last to get up and was never the happiest camper. "Natsu! Get your lazy ass up!" Another groan. Turning to Gajeel, Sting nodded before letting the other kick the door open.

"If I can't sleep neither can you! Get up flame brain!" Gajeel said tearing the blankets off of him. The pinkette groaned and reached for the discarded blankets.

"No..." He grumbled. "Don't wanna..." Sting sighed before yanking the youngest of the Dragonslayer house hold out of bed. Natsu tried to push him off but to no avail. 

"Come on, wake up and shower" The blond groaned. "I really don't feel like getting the long lecture from Rogue or a beating from Erza, as a matter fact no one wants a beating from Erza." Natsu sighed before getting out of the hold and begrudgingly heading to the shower. There was a knock at the door and Sting headed down to get it while Gajeel got dressed. He opened it revealing Juvia, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Jellal. "Yo."

"Hey! Where's Natsu!" Lucy greeted.

"In the shower because he wanted to be a little shit and not wake up" Gajeel huffed coming down the steps.

"He's always been lazy as hell and bad at getting up" Sting said.

"Well he was probably up late with his work again" Erza offered. The two brother's stared at her and shook their heads.

"He bought a new game" They said. "And was up all night playing it." 

"That's Natsu..." Gray groaned. Natsu grumbled under his breath as he walked downstairs, Happy in tow. He spotted Gray and his face flared up as he considered going back upstairs. Then again, Gray would most likely take note of his strange behavior so there was really no choice other than to go downstairs. Heading down the steps, Natsu tied his scarf around his neck and shuffled into the living room.

"Hey Natsu!" Lucy called. "Don't hide!" The pinkette jumped and shuffled into the kitchen slowly only to be pulled in by Sting. 

"C'mon we're late enough, we don't have time for your shit" He said.

"Don't be an ass" Jellal laughed. "We're good on time actually."

"He's fine" Gajeel said holding Natsu's glasses above his head. Glaring up at him, Natsu groaned.

"Seriously, give him his glasses back and leave him be, if we want to be on time we've gotta go now" Gray laughed. Blushing slightly, Natsu snatched his glasses back before putting them on. Everyone shuffled out of the house and started their walk to school. Juvia was clinging to Gray as if her life depended on it and it honestly made Natsu sick to watch them. But...if he was happy....then....Natsu would try his best as he had done for 2 years now. He watched the others talk and joke around and sighed. He was used to going to school just by himself but ever since both Gajeel and Sting became closer to his friends and Lucy became his best friend he was dragged into a world of social interaction and it was honestly a huge change from his normal routine. 

"Hey! Natsu what are you doing this weekend?" Lucy asked. The boy jumped and looked at her. 

"Um...uh...n-nothing really...?" He mumbled. "I was..going to sit at home and play video games with Happy."