Chapter 33

[Beginning Notes: WHAT IS UP! I saw a lot of the responses from the Dragon slayer Household update requesting the smut for Gray and Natsu and with my many days of debating I decided, why the hell not? So that is currently a WIP and I hope you'll be patient with me, can you believe there are like 3 more chapters until this is complete? Wowza! Hope you enjoy chapter 33!] 

The colder it got the more Natsu didn't want to leave his house. He preferred the scorching summer heat to the ball freezing cold and if he had any say in the weather it'd be summer all year around! Curled up in his bed he coughed again and grumbled. This was the worst cold he'd ever gotten in the history of colds.  Of course Gray did warn him and he wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing he'd gotten sick 

"Jeez you're literally burning up more than usual" Sting sighed. "You idiot I've told you time and time again to put on a coat or at least wear a hat! But do you listen to me? Nope!"

"I really don't think scolding me is the answer" Natsu rasped out from under the covers. 

"Shut up and go back to bed" He sighed. 

"But what about-" He began.

"You are literally burning with a hundred degree fever, you're not leaving this bed or this house until you're better" Sting said crossing his arms. "You know where everything is call me if you need too."

"Whatever" Natsu grumbled. If there was anything he hated more than the winter and getting sick, it was being confined to a bed for extended periods of time. If he could move around that'd be great but he knew the minute he stepped a foot out of bed to do anything besides get medicine, use the bathroom, or feed himself Sting's senses would catch him in an instant. That and he worried about getting anyone else sick, god forbid Sting end up as his sickmate. 

"I mean it, sleep or something" Sting said opening the door. Gajeel poked his head in and grinned maliciously. 

"Look at you all bedridden and sick" He teased.

"Fuck you!" Natsu grumbled pulling the covers over his head. "Don't you have some learning to do?!"

"I've got some laughing at you to do" Gajeel snickered.

"Let's go! Leave Natsu alone and bring your ass" Sting sighed pinching Gajeel's ear and dragging him out the room. Natsu huffed and pulled the covers down the minute it got too hot and stuffy. He sighed and listened to the sound of the two downstairs leaving out the door. He didn't know how long he spent lying in bed until his phone rang.

"Hm?" He groaned grabbing the device and answering. "Yes?"

"Where the hell are you?" Gray asked. "I was running late and saw Sting and Gajeel walking with Levy and Rogue but you weren't there."

"...I'm home" He said.

"You got sick didn't you" Gray snickered.

"No I did not! I just did not feel like-!" His excuse broke the minute he coughed again. 

"You sound disgusting" Gray laughed. "I told you to bundle up but what did you tell me?"

"I do not want to do this with you!" Natsu huffed. 

"Come on just let me hear it" Gray laughed.

"I told you I don't get sick and you worry too much..." Natsu grumbled. "Don't you have to go to school?"

"No Lyon's sick too and mom doesn't trust him here by himself so I am officially his babysitter, would you like to come over so I could babysit you too?" Gray teased.