Chapter 35

[Beginning Notes: Wow okay (Does anyone even read this anymore?) , Many of you said you liked the last chapter and I...have to disagree, I still don't like it but I won't change it! Uhhhh what else? Oh yes! Let me give you an updated list of my WIPs: Update is scheduled for 'I Didn't Sign Up for This!?' and if you haven't read it check it out please? Miss Missing You is going to have updates very soon! And the Smut for Gratsu is also coming~ If you read the one I wrote for Stingue you'd know how I feel about writing and posting smut and you may think I write good smut! OHHHH! I have the drawings almost done this one is the Gratsu Halloween outfit and a Christmas one is coming too happy reading!]

[Fun Fact: When updating I have a Fairy Tail Playlist going OuO!]

When Natsu got better Gray did stick to his promise of taking his boyfriend wherever he wanted to go. What a mistake that was, the little sneak had dragged him to the Movies. Gray didn't hate the theater but he really didn't like being cooped up in a dark room for 2 hours with a bunch of other people watching the same thing.

"We couldn't just go to the park or something?" Gray asked. Natsu shook his head.

"Nope! I wanted to see a movie with you as my date~!" Natsu stretched the word date just to tease him. Gray smiled slightly and shook his head. He just hoped he didn't see any of their friends, usually if they were around they just joined the group and sometimes he just wanted a little bit of Natsu time for himself.

"What are we going to see?" Gray asked.

"Ouija~!" Natsu cheered.

"You picked a scary movie?!" Gray groaned. "You and I both know you're a giant baby."

"That's why I came to see it with you" Natsu grinned leaning up to peck his cheek. "Because you're Mr. I'm not scared of anything right?"

"You annoy me" Gray replied. Natsu laughed and headed over to the Concession Stand. It was quite clear to see the Cashier was looking him up and down and even flirting a little bit. Gray probably should've felt jealous, possessive even but his boyfriend was a complete airhead. He could show affection but if it was someone other than Gray himself showing it Natsu would never know. He watched her try to flirt with him and slapped his own forehead.

"Hey Gray what do you want?" Natsu asked as he approached him.

"Knowing you you ordered a bunch of unnecessary shit so I'll just steal from you" Gray said. "But I do want an Icee." The cashier was obviously still ogling the pink haired boy and even pushing her hair over her shoulder. 

"Will that be all?" She asked.

"Uhhhh..." Natsu scanned the menu again and Gray pushed him away.  

"Yeah that'll be all" He said. She nodded and they paid for their stuff. She looked like she wanted to say something else, probably ask him out or something and while Gray didn't see himself as possessive in anyway he found himself grabbing Natsu's hand as they walked over to the ticket booth.

"Why'd you go and do that" He pouted. "What if I wanted something else?"

"You are forever eating and you need to chill." Gray said as the man handed them the ticket stubs.

"....Shut up" Natsu replied as they entered the theater. 

"So you don't disagree?" Gray teased. "C'mon don't give me the cold shoulder." Natsu ignored him and continued to the back row.  Gray followed with a laugh. People began filling up the theater and they still had 10 minutes before the previews started. 

"Hey did the cashier seem a bit weird to you?" Natsu finally asked.

"Now you ask?!" He groaned. "Natsu she was clearly flirting with you!"