Chapter 36

[Beginning Notes- Lemme tell you something about being on a break: IT'S GREAT! This is going to be dedicated to the month of winter and the fabulous upcoming Holidays that are in it! Thanks so much for 101 follows and I hope you'll continue to support me til the very end! The Q & A session is up so think of something to ask me! I don't bite!]

It's cold.

Natsu thought this himself as he watched the snow fall. He could hear Sting and Rogue arguing about something ridiculous and Wendy clung onto him to retain some warmth. Gajeel rolled his eyes as he watched the two and turned to them.

"Alright, You know I hate Christmas shopping and I know you hate Christmas shopping, what gifts do you need to get" Gajeel asked.

"I need You, Wend, Gray, and my girlfriends" Natsu said.

"Just Chelia and Romeo!" Wendy added.

"Then you two can head off together first, knowing the married couple over there it'll take them awhile to stop arguing" Gajeel sighed. "You guys have your money?"

"Yep!" The two replied mock saluting him. Gajeel knocked their heads together before telling them to meet back at the food court when they were done. Natsu turned and started walking as Wendy followed.

"What are you going to get Gray?" She teased.

"I don't know what are you getting Chelia?" He teased back. Wendy puffed out her cheeks and hit his arm as he laughed. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry! I honestly don't know what to get him...like last year I just got whatever came to mind but I feel like I should really be thinking about it this year since we're dating."

"Well what'd you get him last year? Maybe that'll help with this year?" Wendy asked. Natsu thought for a minute before tilting his head slightly.

"I do not remember" He said causing the pre-teen to slap her forehead in agitation.

"Natsu-Nii! How'd you forget a Christmas gift to someone you've liked for soooo long?!" She groaned. "Geez! I knew you were scatterbrained but not that scatterbrained!"

"Y'know I remember you being a whole heck of a lot cuter" Natsu replied. She giggled.

"Maybe you guys are rubbing off on me?" She asked. Natsu shrugged flashing her a grin and she laughed more. "Seriously though, you don't have to go big but make it meaningful!"

"Not big...but meaningful...." Natsu murmured. "Ughhh what does he even want for Christmas?"

"You know him the best! Figure it out!" Wendy sighed. Natsu groaned in annoyance as they continued through the mall.

Gray was doing no better. Ur was supposed to take them Christmas shopping when she got home from her meeting and he had no idea what he was getting for Natsu. This decision seemed a lot less harder when they weren't dating and now it's like every idea seems too lame for a boyfriend. What do you even get a boyfriend? Natsu certainly wasn't a girl and probably wouldn't appreciate a necklace or perfume like Juvia did.